Marktanalyse - Passenger Rail in France
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
Passenger Rail in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the passenger rail market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the passenger rail market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key passenger rail market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France passenger rail market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France passenger rail market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the France passenger rail market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the France passenger rail market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France passenger rail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is France’s passenger rail market in relation to its regional counterparts?
The passenger rail sector consists of all passenger transport by 'heavy rail' services, including international, inter-city, regional, and suburban trains ('Commuter trains' in US terminology are included). However, light rail, tram/streetcar, Metro/Subway, and similar trains are not included. Sector volumes are given in passenger-kilometers (PKM) and international traffic is counted in the country of origin. Sector values in the report consist of revenues generated by operating companies through ticket sales, and so exclude state subsidies. All currency conversions used in the creation of the report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The French passenger rail sector had total revenues of $19.2bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2011 and 2015.
Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.5% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 91 billion PKM in 2015.
Despite growing in value by 2.3% in 2015, the French passenger rail market is nevertheless vulnerable to strikes, and this can have an impact on the revenues of players in the French market.
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
List of Tables
Table 1: France passenger rail sector value: $ million, 2011—15
Table 2: France passenger rail sector volume: million PKM, 2011—15
Table 3: France passenger rail sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2015
Table 4: France passenger rail sector value forecast: $ million, 2015—20
Table 5: France passenger rail sector volume forecast: million PKM, 2015—20
Table 6: RATP Group: key facts
Table 7: RATP Group: key financials ($)
Table 8: RATP Group: key financials (€)
Table 9: RATP Group: key financial ratios
Table 10: SNCF Group: key facts
Table 11: SNCF Group: key financials ($)
Table 12: SNCF Group: key financials (€)
Table 13: SNCF Group: key financial ratios
Table 14: France size of population (million), 2011—15
Table 15: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2011—15
Table 16: France gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2011—15
Table 17: France inflation, 2011—15
Table 18: France consumer price index (absolute), 2011—15
Table 19: France exchange rate, 2011—15
List of Figures
Figure 1: France passenger rail sector value: $ million, 2011—15
Figure 2: France passenger rail sector volume: million PKM, 2011—15
Figure 3: France passenger rail sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2015
Figure 4: France passenger rail sector value forecast: $ million, 2015—20
Figure 5: France passenger rail sector volume forecast: million PKM, 2015—20
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the passenger rail sector in France, 2015
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the passenger rail sector in France, 2015
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the passenger rail sector in France, 2015
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the passenger rail sector in France, 2015
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the passenger rail sector in France, 2015
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the passenger rail sector in France, 2015
Figure 12: RATP Group: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: SNCF Group: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: SNCF Group: assets & liabilities
* Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.