Marktanalyse - IT Services in Turkey
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
IT Services in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the it services market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the it services market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key it services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey it services market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Turkey it services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Turkey it services market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Turkey it services market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey it services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Turkey's it services market?
The IT services industry is valued as the combination of the business process outsourcing (BPO) services market, the application services market, and the infrastructure services market. The BPO services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of client relationship management BPO, finance & accounting BPO, human resource outsourcing, knowledge process outsourcing, procurement BPO, and vertical-specific BPO services. The application services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of application development, integration, management, and testing services. The infrastructure services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of the following service lines: application hosting and data center, collocation, desktop management, security & privacy, and storage. All currency conversions are at constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Turkish IT services industry had total revenues of $1.2bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% between 2011 and 2015.
The application services segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $0.6bn, equivalent to 50.9% of the industry's overall value.
Cloud computing systems are expected to achieve dynamic growth over the next few years as buyers expand the use of data centers and advanced analytics in order to manage the vast amounts of data being produced in the connected world. The positive impact of this transition on the IT services market could be balanced by a decline in outsourcing & processing services as many more tasks become automated through the use of artificial intelligence-based algorithms.
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
International Business Machines Corporation
T-Systems International GmbH
Related MarketLine research
List of Tables
Table 1: Turkey IT services industry value: $ million, 2011—15
Table 2: Turkey IT services industry category segmentation: $ million, 2015
Table 3: Turkey IT services industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2015
Table 4: Turkey IT services industry value forecast: $ million, 2015—20
Table 5: Accenture plc: key facts
Table 6: Accenture plc: key financials ($)
Table 7: Accenture plc: key financial ratios
Table 8: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company: key facts
Table 9: International Business Machines Corporation: key facts
Table 10: International Business Machines Corporation: key financials ($)
Table 11: International Business Machines Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 12: T-Systems International GmbH: key facts
Table 13: Turkey size of population (million), 2011—15
Table 14: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2011—15
Table 15: Turkey gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2011—15
Table 16: Turkey inflation, 2011—15
Table 17: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2011—15
Table 18: Turkey exchange rate, 2011—15
List of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey IT services industry value: $ million, 2011—15
Figure 2: Turkey IT services industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2015
Figure 3: Turkey IT services industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2015
Figure 4: Turkey IT services industry value forecast: $ million, 2015—20
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the IT services industry in Turkey, 2015
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the IT services industry in Turkey, 2015
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the IT services industry in Turkey, 2015
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the IT services industry in Turkey, 2015
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the IT services industry in Turkey, 2015
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the IT services industry in Turkey, 2015
Figure 11: Accenture plc: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Accenture plc: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: International Business Machines Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: International Business Machines Corporation: assets & liabilities
* Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch die zum jeweiligen Zeitpunkt in Deutschland gesetzlich vorgeschriebene Umsatzsteuer (Normalsatz 19%; im Zeitraum vom 01.07.2020 bis zum 31.12.2020 16%) zu entrichten. Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.