Marktanalyse - BPO Services in Spain
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
BPO Services in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Spain bpo services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the bpo services market in Spain
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the bpo services market in Spain
Leading company profiles reveal details of key bpo services market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain bpo services market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Spain economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Spain bpo services market by value in 2015?
What will be the size of the Spain bpo services market in 2020?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain bpo services market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Spain's bpo services market?
- BPO services include the outsourcing of business-related processes to third-party organisations. The services include the outsourcing of functions such as customer relationship management, finance and accounting, human resources, procurement, and vertical-specific processes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
- The Spanish BPO services market had total revenues of $2.0bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2011 and 2015.
- The vertical-specific BPO segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $574m, equivalent to 28.9% of the market's overall value.
- The major reason behind using BPO services is to reduce operational costs and maximize economies of scale, especially in fluctuating economic conditions. The biggest drivers for the BPO market growth are technology infusion, scalability, quality, best-of-breed process and improved service levels.
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Cap Gemini S.A.
Related MarketLine research
List of Tables
Table 1: Spain bpo services market value: $ million, 2011—15
Table 2: Spain bpo services market category segmentation: $ million, 2015
Table 3: Spain bpo services market geography segmentation: $ million, 2015
Table 4: Spain bpo services market value forecast: $ million, 2015—20
Table 5: Atento S.A.: key facts
Table 6: Cap Gemini S.A.: key facts
Table 7: Cap Gemini S.A.: key financials ($)
Table 8: Cap Gemini S.A.: key financials (€)
Table 9: Cap Gemini S.A.: key financial ratios
Table 10: ISS A/S: key facts
Table 11: ISS A/S: key financials ($)
Table 12: ISS A/S: key financials (DKK)
Table 13: ISS A/S: key financial ratios
Table 14: Spain size of population (million), 2011—15
Table 15: Spain gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2011—15
Table 16: Spain gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2011—15
Table 17: Spain inflation, 2011—15
Table 18: Spain consumer price index (absolute), 2011—15
Table 19: Spain exchange rate, 2011—15
List of Figures
Figure 1: Spain bpo services market value: $ million, 2011—15
Figure 2: Spain bpo services market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2015
Figure 3: Spain bpo services market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2015
Figure 4: Spain bpo services market value forecast: $ million, 2015—20
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the bpo services market in Spain, 2015
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the bpo services market in Spain, 2015
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the bpo services market in Spain, 2015
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the bpo services market in Spain, 2015
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the bpo services market in Spain, 2015
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the bpo services market in Spain, 2015
Figure 11: Cap Gemini S.A.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Cap Gemini S.A.: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: ISS A/S: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: ISS A/S: assets & liabilities
* Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.