Marktanalyse - BPO Services in Russia
- Russian Federation
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
BPO Services in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia bpo services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the bpo services market in Russia
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the bpo services market in Russia
Leading company profiles reveal details of key bpo services market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia bpo services market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Russia economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Russia bpo services market by value in 2015?
What will be the size of the Russia bpo services market in 2020?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia bpo services market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Russia's bpo services market?
- BPO services include the outsourcing of business-related processes to third-party organisations. The services include the outsourcing of functions such as customer relationship management, finance and accounting, human resources, procurement, and vertical-specific processes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
- The Russian BPO services market had total revenues of $894.7m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% between 2011 and 2015.
- The vertical-specific BPO segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $244m, equivalent to 27.3% of the market's overall value.
- The major reason behind using BPO services is to reduce operational costs and maximize the economies of scale, especially in the fluctuating economic conditions. The biggest drivers for the BPO market growth are technology infusion, scalability, quality, best-of-breed process and improved service levels.
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Rödl & Partner
Related MarketLine research
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia bpo services market value: $ million, 2011—15
Table 2: Russia bpo services market category segmentation: $ million, 2015
Table 3: Russia bpo services market geography segmentation: $ million, 2015
Table 4: Russia bpo services market value forecast: $ million, 2015—20
Table 5: ISS A/S: key facts
Table 6: ISS A/S: key financials ($)
Table 7: ISS A/S: key financials (DKK)
Table 8: ISS A/S: key financial ratios
Table 9: Rödl & Partner: key facts
Table 10: TMF Group: key facts
Table 11: Russia size of population (million), 2011—15
Table 12: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2011—15
Table 13: Russia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2011—15
Table 14: Russia inflation, 2011—15
Table 15: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2011—15
Table 16: Russia exchange rate, 2011—15
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia bpo services market value: $ million, 2011—15
Figure 2: Russia bpo services market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2015
Figure 3: Russia bpo services market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2015
Figure 4: Russia bpo services market value forecast: $ million, 2015—20
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the bpo services market in Russia, 2015
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the bpo services market in Russia, 2015
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the bpo services market in Russia, 2015
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the bpo services market in Russia, 2015
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the bpo services market in Russia, 2015
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the bpo services market in Russia, 2015
Figure 11: ISS A/S: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: ISS A/S: assets & liabilities
* Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.