Marktanalyse - Air Freight in Russia
- Russian Federation
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
Air Freight in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Russia air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Russia air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Russia's air freight market?
The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air. Units of volumes are measured in freight ton-kilometers (FTK). Air freight volume, consisting of freight, express, and diplomatic bags, includes both domestic and international freight which for the purposes of this report are counted at each flight stage. Value represents the revenue obtained by airline companies from freight transportation. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Russian air freight sector is expected to generate total revenues of $2.9bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.6% between 2012 and 2016.
Sector consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 5.8% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 5.2 billion FTK in 2016.
Russian export restrictions are not expected to have an effect on the value of the air freight sector.
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Related MarketLine research
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia air freight sector value: $ million, 2012—16(e)
Table 2: Russia air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2012—16(e)
Table 3: Russia air freight sector category segmentation: million FTK, 2016(e)
Table 4: Russia air freight sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2016(e)
Table 5: Russia air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2016—21
Table 6: Russia air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2016—21
Table 7: AirBridgeCargo: key facts
Table 8: JSC Aeroflot: key facts
Table 9: JSC Aeroflot: key financials ($)
Table 10: JSC Aeroflot: key financials (RUB)
Table 11: JSC Aeroflot: key financial ratios
Table 12: Volga-Dnepr Group: key facts
Table 13: Russia size of population (million), 2012—16
Table 14: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2012—16
Table 15: Russia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2012—16
Table 16: Russia inflation, 2012—16
Table 17: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2012—16
Table 18: Russia exchange rate, 2012—16
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia air freight sector value: $ million, 2012—16(e)
Figure 2: Russia air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2012—16(e)
Figure 3: Russia air freight sector category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2016(e)
Figure 4: Russia air freight sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2016(e)
Figure 5: Russia air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2016—21
Figure 6: Russia air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2016—21
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the air freight sector in Russia, 2016
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the air freight sector in Russia, 2016
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the air freight sector in Russia, 2016
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the air freight sector in Russia, 2016
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the air freight sector in Russia, 2016
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the air freight sector in Russia, 2016
Figure 13: JSC Aeroflot: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: JSC Aeroflot: assets & liabilities
* Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.