Marktanalyse - Air Freight in India
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
Air Freight in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the India air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the India air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the India air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up India's air freight market?
The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air. Units of volumes are measured in freight ton-kilometers (FTK). Air freight volume, consisting of freight, express, and diplomatic bags, includes both domestic and international freight which for the purposes of this report are counted at each flight stage. Value represents the revenue obtained by airline companies from freight transportation. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Indian air freight sector is expected to generate total revenues of $1.1bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% between 2012 and 2016.
Sector consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 5.6% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 2 billion FTK in 2016.
Due to its size, India is likely to become a powerful player in the air freight industry. This is however dependent on funding to improve the infrastructure.
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Air India Ltd.
Blue Dart Express Limited
Quikjet Cargo Airlines Pvt Ltd
List of Tables
Table 1: India air freight sector value: $ million, 2012—16(e)
Table 2: India air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2012—16(e)
Table 3: India air freight sector category segmentation: million FTK, 2016(e)
Table 4: India air freight sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2016(e)
Table 5: India air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2016—21
Table 6: India air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2016—21
Table 7: Air India Ltd.: key facts
Table 8: Blue Dart Express Limited: key facts
Table 9: Quikjet Cargo Airlines Pvt Ltd: key facts
Table 10: India size of population (million), 2012—16
Table 11: India gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2012—16
Table 12: India gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2012—16
Table 13: India inflation, 2012—16
Table 14: India consumer price index (absolute), 2012—16
Table 15: India exchange rate, 2012—16
List of Figures
Figure 1: India air freight sector value: $ million, 2012—16(e)
Figure 2: India air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2012—16(e)
Figure 3: India air freight sector category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2016(e)
Figure 4: India air freight sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2016(e)
Figure 5: India air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2016—21
Figure 6: India air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2016—21
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the air freight sector in India, 2016
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the air freight sector in India, 2016
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the air freight sector in India, 2016
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the air freight sector in India, 2016
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the air freight sector in India, 2016
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the air freight sector in India, 2016
* Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.