Senior Research Consultant in Market Research (m/f/d)
Factworks is an international market research and analytics company with offices in Berlin and the San Francisco Bay Area and an academic connection to the Business School at the University of Geneva in Switzerland. We combine state-of-the-art market research methods and industry expertise with years of consulting experience to help our clients make successful marketing and management decisions.
We are constantly growing and therefore looking for additional team members to join our 45-person team in our Berlin location.
What you can expect
We offer you an exciting and challenging work environment as a Senior Research Consultant in Market Research (full-time) in a permanent position in Berlin.
You will answer strategic business questions by leading several quantitative market research projects. As a trusted partner you will develop an understanding of our clients’ business issues to help them make the best decisions possible by giving clear and actionable recommendations. You will collaborate with your team members and manage all phases of national and multi-country market research studies, including research and questionnaire design, translation handling, programming and testing, field management, data processing, analysis, development of actionable recommendations, storylining, and presentation.
Moreover, we offer...
- Exciting projects with a variety of clients and industries
- Team spirit combined with a pleasant and easy-going working atmosphere
- Continuous internal and external training
- Possibility to spend some time in our US Office in Silicon Valley
What we’re looking for
You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in market research (primarily in quantitative projects, data science/analytics, or consulting) either at a research firm or a research division within a company. You are experienced in all stages of the research process and genuinely enthusiastic about empirical research and client relationships. You find operational efficiencies and drive them forward.
For this role you should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Experienced in motivating teams as well as leading medium- to large-sized projects with a focus on goals while also being customer-oriented, resilient, and decisive
- Strong background in client communication as well as strengthening and maintaining client relationships
- Very knowledgeable in statistics and quantitative market research methods
- Strong analytical thinking and conceptual skills combined with advanced communication skills
- Passionate about working in project teams and across countries
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., SPSS or R)
- Considerable experience with MS Office applications,
particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Word or Google Drive
We consider your personal development the basis of our growth. Besides competitive compensation you will find that Factworks’ culture is based on Excellence, Integrity, Innovation, and Team Spirit. That includes...
- Newest hard- and software
- Advances internal and external trainings
- Free language classes
- Flexible working hours
- USA option
- Company Pension plan
- Working from home option
- Sabbatical option
- Mobile phone option
- Coffee and soft drinks
- Weekly fresh fruit
- Regular team events
- Company outings
- Modern working spaces
- One extra day off on your birthday
- Subsidies for public transport
Want to join our team? Please apply including all application documents (cover letter, resume, diploma, work references, and anything else you consider relevant) along with salary and benefits expectations directly via our online application platform. We are excited to hear from you!