(Senior) Research Consultant - DACH (m/f/d)
· Remote ·
We are looking for a (Senior) Research Consultant (m/f/d) to join our strong Research Consulting Team in Hamburg. In this role, you will be in charge of advising and coaching our clients throughout the entire processes of various market research projects. You are a true sparring partner, advising clients on real-time market research opportunities in terms of consumer centricity and agility.
- Sparring partner for clients in the creation, adaptation and analysis of various market research projects / questionnaires up to the discussion of results
- Preparation and execution of workshops for our clients regarding modern market research
- Strategic and long-term consulting of clients regarding real-time market research opportunities related to consumer centricity and agility
- Close cooperation with the sales team in the implementation of initial projects of new customers
- Project management and strategic development of our Research Consulting Team, also regarding our further internationalization
- Degree in psychology, business administration, market research, statistics or similar data-related fields
- Profound knowledge of quantitative market research and / or research methods & statistics
- Several years of experience in supporting and consulting of B2B customers - ideally, in SaaS, management consulting or advertising/communication
- Outstanding communication skills, proven hands-on mentality, pragmatism and proactivity, as well as a strong affinity for numbers and data
- Fluency in English and German
- Flexibility Policy - meaning you are free to take off as many paid vacation days as you need, no maximum
- Work-from-anywhere Policy - meaning you have the chance to develop our amazing product anywhere in the world -within reason ;-)
- Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- All the hardware you need and your own MacBook
- In case you're located in Hamburg you'll get a subsidized HVV ticket or if you're located in Hamburg or Berlin you'll get access to a mobility budget with the RYDES app
- In case you're located in Hamburg you'll get access to our beautiful office in Hamburg's city center - terrace and BBQ included ;-)
Join Appinio and be part of one of Europe’s fastest growing startups. At Appinio, you will have the challenging and incredibly rewarding role to actively take part in shaping the future of digital market research. We are a dynamic team of 150+ people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who believe in the disruptive vision of Appinio. You will act autonomously as part of an agile, intrinsically motivated team with flat hierarchies, a vibrant atmosphere and lots of ideas. The more ideas you share, the better. We love what we do, constantly challenge ourselves and try out new things. You are courageous and like to leave old thought patterns behind? Then this is where you need to be.
Appinio empowers decision makers through real-time access to consumer opinions. As the world’s fastest market research solution, Appinio collects millions of answers globally from specific consumer groups - every day. We help over 1000+ global companies through our all-in-one survey platform to validate decisions in minutes and really put customer centricity into practice.
Appinio's mission is to democratize the power of consumer opinions. By making market research accessible to everyone, we help decision makers understand how people think, feel, and act. We believe that putting people's opinions front and center means a better shared future, for all.
Appinio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more about us: