Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Description of the role
The Senior Project Manager is in charge of the project and manages all its steps: planning and organization, monitoring, deliverables.
The Senior Project Manager's goal is to act as single point of contact, in charge with managing all phases of the project in a productive way, leading to the overall success of the project.
Main tasks and activities
In observance of timing and costs carries out the following activities:
- Analyzing and defining the project: first contact with the client, definition of target, definition of timing and costs and organization of the needed resources; analysis of the questionnaire; assigning tasks to the relevant departments; sharing information with the team;
- Coordinating projects from beginning to end under strict timelines, handling several complex projects simultaneously, interacting with the different members of the FFIND team whilst (Programmer, Sample Manager, Supervisors, Field Manager, Data Manager, any possible external supplier, Administration);
- Directing and coordinating activities among the resources involved;
- Checking the progress of the project (timing, costs, activity of resources involved);
- Detecting any possible critical issue and identifying the corrective decisions and mitigations;
- Reporting/providing interim data files if requested by the client.
- Closing the project, delivering data to the client, giving instructions relative to invoicing to the Administration department;
- Analyzing total costs;
- Managing contacts with the client and all their requests during the whole cycle of the project and afterwards (during setup, field and delivery);
- Representing company (associations meetings, conferences etc. . .)
- Responsible for managing FFIND's market research projects, the Senior Project Manager will be representing FFIND on the German market at the project management level
- Coaching younger Project Managers
Knowledge and skills required for the role
- Knowledge of German and of a second foreign language (English)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proactive and strategic thinking
- Experience in project, operations and people management
- High-level analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- 5+ years proven market research professional experience, preferably on agency side;
- CATI experience is an advantage;
- Experience with software for online and CATI interviewing;
- Language coverage for international projects;
- Quantitative project mix of Business and consumer;
- This position is based in Germany, partial remote working is allowed
Interested? Please send your CV to jobs(at)ffind.com.