Senior Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Senior, Experienced and Resourceful Business Development Manager to lead our business in Germany through its next phase of growth. This is a strategic new role based in Frankfurt Office.
Toluna has developed extensive relationships with more than 400 active corporate clients globally built by a compelling product and service offering and a successful sales team across the globe.
Main objective of the Senior Business Development role is to drive and grow our Corporate Sales Team and hold responsibility for the end-to-end sales cycle, from active discovery of Clients through to proposal writing and closing. The person will be responsible for the following:
- Defining and developing a compelling growth sales strategy to ensure targeted Corporate Client Solutions
- Identifying and maximising the sales opportunities and winning scalable business opportunities, ensuring we always deliver excellence
- Ensuring monthly and quarterly sales targets are hit whilst driving business growth. This will include successfully converting inbound leads and building an own pipeline of new business development opportunities prioritizing scalable projects and continuing projects.
- Represent Toluna at industry events and canvassing the market to create a personal pipeline of new clients and opportunities.
- Establishing and building credibility with our customers and prospects understanding the cross-sell potential, the value of our proposals and enabling the client in improving their performance.
Minimum of 3 years working in a sales leadership role in complex and dynamic sales environments
- Dynamic sales Leader with:
- a proven track record and in-depth knowledge of the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- a solid track record of leading, scaling and growing business within the Corporate space
- a demonstrated ability to conduct negotiations at director-level in blue chip organizations
- A strong track record of combining vertical knowledge and senior relationship building skills together with a wide range of sales achievements:
- Transactional sales, typically with short sales cycles
- Consultative sales in professional / marketing services context
- Long sales cycles for complex projects – software, operational implementations
- A passion for data to derive insight, solve problems and come up with new questions to support the client’s agenda
- A confident presenter (audiences from small boards to conferences of 800 plus participants), able to pull together datasets and create insight-led proposals and presentations to influence the client’s strategic thinking
- High degree of fluency (written and spoken) in German and English
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
To apply for this position, please send your CV at staffing(at)toluna.com.