RESEARCH MANAGER (M/F/D) MARKET RESEARCH QUANT-QUAL
WE EXPLORE MARKETS. WE CREATE CONCEPTS. WE EVALUATE IDEAS. WE CONSULT BRANDS.
We are an independent marketing research and innovation consultancy. Our mission is to partner with our clients to transform people understanding into business success. With a commitment to be flexible, fast and agile we never compromise on smartness and analytical depth.
For our Berlin/Munich office we are looking for an enthusiastic new Research Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset! If you love to be part of our research team where you can bring in your own ideas and expertise to create something new, then this is the place to be.
As part of a research team, you will support us conducting research projects from A to Z. This includes:
- Overall coordination with clients, teams and suppliers.
- Creating proposals and research designs.
- Developing discussion guides, screeners and other project-related documents.
- Moderation of group discussions, depth interviews, online communities, workshops etc.
- Local & international supervision of projects.
- Reporting and debriefing of research results.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
- The creative working environment of an innovative marketing research and innovation consultancy.
- A position with responsibility and freedom in a company that promotes and supports your professional goals and personal development.
- A great team of creative thinkers from all sorts of backgrounds.
- A competitive salary plus benefits.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- At last 3 years of experience in a market research agency, consultancy or similar.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in e.g. Marketing, Psychology, Social Sciences or Economics.
- You have gathered experience across different qualitative research methods – nationally and internationally.
- Ideally, you have also some experience, or even passion, for quantitative research.
- You are open-minded, have a love for details as well as a particular eye for the bigger picture and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Willingness to take on responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and solid German skills.
If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application!
- Motivational letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Relevant references
- Work examples anonymised after request