Quantitative User Research Manager (m/f/div)
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Power Tools GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Define and perform quantitative user research in close collaboration with business teams and external agencies; in particular lead researches for business unit Bosch Professional
- Analysis of versatile questions by application of all common multivariate methods (e.g. regression, cluster, factor, conjoint analysis)
- Perform volumetric forecasts and consult business teams in application of simulation tools
- Translate insights from complex studies into company requirements (high level communication skills)
- (Collaboration on) new and further development of quantitative methods and tools, standardization and automation
- Bachelor/ Masters degree in market research, statistics, mathematics or business administration or related subject
- Min. 5 years in quantitative consumer/ market research in a research agency or corporate Environment
- Excellent methodological knowledge of multivariate statistics and quantitative Methods
- Sound knowledge of at least one statistical software such as SPSS or R and Microsoft Office applications
- Analytical mindset
- Thorough, structured and practice-oriented way of working
- Knowledge of user research with B2B target groups is beneficial
- Open and keen to develop new quantitative methodologies
- Proven track record of managing international research Projects
- High level stakeholder management (senior management)
- Fluent in German and English, other languages are beneficial
Need support during your application?
Nadine Dieterle (Human Resources)
+49 711 758 4688
Need further information about the job?
Daniel-Philipp Friedmann (Functional Department)
+49 711 758 3201