Manager Market Research Hub (m/f)
You are a strategic thinker characterized by a proactive attitude and self-responsible work. Your personal USPs include passion, curiosity, openness and the ability to thrive under pressure, driving you to constantly look for solutions. That's why you want to deliver entrepreneurial work at the highest level. Look no further – get active now and apply at the Philip Morris GmbH in Munich-Gräfelﬁng.
WE OFFER YOU
- An opportunity to become part of the biggest transformation in the history of Philip Morris International. Our company is changing like never before. Look forward to a dynamic team committed to a bold vision of a smoke-free future.
- A challenging position with a high degree of responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom.
- Close cooperation with interdisciplinary and global teams working on strategic business questions.
- An inspiring, team-oriented international work environment with challenging activities.
- Excellent beneﬁts from salary to relocation support and modern working conditions.
- Consult diverse functions from the German organization, EU region and HQ on current business questions related to the IQOS consumer journey.
- You are in constant contact with German Marketing, Sales and management teams, providing clear and smart recommendations based on consumer insights.
- You also collaborate with global PMI market research team to explore future commercial initiatives.
- You design and run quantitative and qualitative ad-hoc projects on your own, including innovative research methods.
- In this role you work closely with Sales and Retail teams to assess performance and identify opportunities across different off-line channels.
- You also consult Marketing and Portfolio teams, pre-testing new commercial initiatives and monitoring current ones, as well as with Digital teams to interlink ofﬂine and online available consumer data.
- A successful graduation in economics, sociology, psychology, communication science or market research
- 3-5 years of experience in market research, marketing, digital research or in a consulting agency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, comfort around senior management
- Holistic, strategic mindset as well as a passion for numbers
- Dynamic, achievement-oriented team player
- Digital savvy and data smart, ability to communicate insights in an easy and clear way
- Very good English and German
- Passion for an international environment and openness to travel
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world's leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products ("RRPs"). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientiﬁc assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
INTERESTED? MOTIVATED? APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.PMICAREERS.COM!