Data Processing Specialist
To further strengthen our Global Brand Marketing Team, we´re looking for an experienced Data Processing Specialist. In this role, you´ll oversee data processing and quality controls for the multi-country quantitative tracking studies as well as linear data analysis. Your main focus will be data quality controls and ad-hoc analysis at the request of internal clients. Moreover, you´ll collaborate with our IT department to ensure data is seamlessly integrated in our systems.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS:
DATA PROCESSING & QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- In this role, you´ll be responsible for the data quality checks after the soft launch as well as during and after fieldwork execution. You´ll ensure on time data delivery and maintenance of Red Bull quality standards. Furthermore, you´ll oversee the data manipulation post-fieldwork (weighting, restructuring etc.) and ensure the optimal data layout for further data integration. Close collaboration with Scriptwriters during the full lifecycle of the survey is an essential part of this role.
RESULTS ANALYSIS & REPORTING AUTOMATION
- You’ll interact with internal clients within the team and around the world and conduct ongoing and ad-hoc linear data analysis.
- Moreover, you´ll contribute to further automation and improvement of data post-processing and reporting.
YOUR AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a data processing department, ideally within a market research company
- Solid SPSS knowledge is a must
- Proficient in data processing software packages / languages (R/Python or similar)
- Deep understanding of market research data quality management processes
- Solid understanding of data structure & the impact it has on analysis possibilities
- Experience with ConfimIT platform is a benefit
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Analytical mindset with high attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- University degree (Statistics / Mathematics / Sociology)
- Fluent in English
We are looking forward to receiving your online application at: https://jobs.redbull.com/at-de/fuschl-am-see-data-processing-specialist-117997043037?lang=en