Caplena Customer Success Specialist (m/w/d)
Caplena is an award-winning Swiss tech start-up. It is *the* AI tool to analyze open-ended feedback, wherever it may come from - helping customers to get from texts to real insights, with ease and in no time. Caplena's vision is to become the single place of truth for feedback, where customer-centric companies go to understand the needs, wishes and pain points of their customers.
We are looking for ambitious personalities who are eager to roll up their sleeves and have an impact. You will become an integral part of our hands-on & fun team (20 people) and have a big impact on the future development of our company. We are fast-growing with 140+ active customers in more than 16+ countries across a multitude of industries including some big names like eBay, Lufthansa and DHL. And we're just warming up.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will play an important role in ensuring the happiness of our customers by providing support through various channels, managing projects, handling data, and contributing to our Knowledge Base. This position requires a proactive individual with excellent communication skills and a strong analytical mindset to effectively address queries of our enterprise customers and ensure a seamless experience. You will work in close contact with our sales and product team to create a smooth customer journey.
This can be a part-time (80%) or full-time opportunity, reporting to the Customer Success Manager.
- Respond to customer inquiries as first-level support, pre-selecting and coordinating with the appropriate internal teams for resolutions if required.
- Continuously optimise support processes by creating training resources and categorising queries.
Proof of Concepts & Project Management
- Conduct project briefings and requirement gathering with customers.
- Handle data tasks such as file assessment, restructuring and preparation for import.
- Coordinate internal or freelance language specialists.
- Present results to clients and handle change requests.
- Stay up to date with product knowledge and industry trends.
- Take over ownership of knowledge base: keep content up to date, improve structure, add new content and create specific instructional videos.
- Conduct training sessions for customers on basic product functionalities
- Progress to more advanced training as expertise develops.
- Proven professional experience in customer success, market research or similar role
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent professional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English, German would be an advantage
- Affinity for data handling & data analysis
- Analytical mindset with the ability to troubleshoot user-level technical issues
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and learn new technologies
- Exciting growing product
- Competitive salary
- Quick and inclusive decision making
- Capable, driven and down-to-earth team
- MacBook Air
- Flexible working hours, and remote opportunity
Weitere Informationen zum Unternehmen auf marktforschung.de: