Customer Success Manager
Caplena is a tech startup, founded in 2017 by two ETH graduates. It is the AI tool to analyze openended feedback, wherever it may come from. Caplena's vision is to become the single place of truth for feedback, the place where customer-centric companies go to understand the needs, wishes and pain-points of their clients.
We are a growing, self-funded company with customers in 12 countries. As employee #9, you will become an integral part of our hands-on & fun team and have a big impact on the future development of our SaaS.
With our constantly growing customer base and our larger and larger clients, our team needs your help! As our first customer success employee, you'll be the chief happiness officer for our customers. You'll be responsible for:
- Onboarding new customers, for example by holding online training sessions;
- Giving support and helpful tips in our in-App Chat and by Email;
- Guiding leads & customers on how to integrate Caplena into their processes;
- Extending our documentation and help resources;
- Handling "Managed Projects" (client projects) from offer to result;
You'll be in close contact with our sales and product team to create a smooth customer journey.
- Fluent in English and German (written and oral)
- 1+yr of experience in executing market research projects, including open-ends
- Affinity for technology & software
- Enthusiasm for digital products that improve current processes
- Ability to emphasize with clients & understand their needs
- Hands-on, can-do attitude
- Upbeat team player with ambitions
- Exciting, growing product
- Quick & inclusive decision making
- Capable, driven & down-to-earth team
- MacBook Air
- Full-time; flexible working hours; Optionally remote
- Equity options
To apply, we have a small additional task for you: Record a 60 second video, during which you explain why one should ask open-ended questions in market research surveys. Introduce yourself briefly at the start with your real name but you may assume a fake role (e.g. Customer Success at Caplena). No editing! Post a link to the video in the "Portfolio link" field on our application website.
If you're looking for a challenging opportunity then search no more and join Caplena.
Start date: Immediately or according to availability.
Please apply here.
Caplena AG is a tech startup, founded in 2017 by two ETH graduates. Caplena's vision is to become the single place of truth for feedback, the place where customer-centric companies go to understand the neeeds, wishes and pain-points of their clients. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, we serve companies around the world. From fortune 500 companies like eBay over global market research institutes to agile start-ups, Caplena empowers market research teams, increasing efficiency through automation and boosting quality with deep tech.