Brand & Audience Research Manager
To strengthen our Global Brand Marketing Team, we´re looking for a Brand & Audience Research Manager. In this role, you´ll support International Brand Management and the Red Bull Media House teams with data analysis, market research design, and provide both consumer and audience insights.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS:
In this role, you´ll design and run quantitative as well as qualitative market research projects on a global level. You´ll provide advice and run local research projects. In addition, you´ll ensure the company is always up-to-date with regards to new tools - for market research, audience measurement and monitoring, panels, etc. - and identify relevancies for Red Bull.
INSIGHTS & ANALYSIS
As Brand & Audience Research Manager, you´ll gather global audience information on a daily basis and pro-actively provide different teams and business units with actionable insights. You´ll identify gaps and formulate hypothesis in the view of further pushing quality and pertinence of the Consumer & Audience Insights program and Business Planning. Furthermore, you´ll support program implementation and analysis. As part of this role, you´ll answer ad-hoc data and insights requests.
You´ll manage the global quantitative Audience Tracker. As part of this responsibility, you´ll conduct analysis and guidance for Business Planning. These results will be deployed to HQ and local teams. Moreover, you´ll be responsible for the continuous improvements of the tracker from methodological and questioning perspectives.
YOUR AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Research Manager in a market research agency; Experience on the client side is a plus
- Experience in (new) media / audience research fields
- Ideally experience in quantitative and qualitative projects
- Ability to lead, design, evaluate research projects & to analyse and derive actionable conclusions
- Excellent project coordination capabilities as well as excellent communication skills
- Open-minded, curious, and eager to learn with an international and entrepreneurial mindset
- University degree
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your online application at: