B2B International is a leading business-to-business market research company, carrying out bespoke market research projects across every industry vertical and geography imaginable. Counting some of the world's leading multinationals among its clients, the company has offices in Europe, the USA and Asia.
What we are looking for:
As a growing international market research company, we require a Research Executive with professional proficiency in English to join our small but busy team in central Düsseldorf.
The role will cover all aspects of market research including project design, questionnaire design, analysis and reporting/presentation. The successful applicant will be expected to carry out analysis on large quantitative datasets from an array of different research projects. This will involve examining trends in the data, applying statistical techniques and modelling, and offering recommendations based on the findings. The ability to analyse qualitative data will also be important.
It is highly desirable for candidates to be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the market research industry. Specific business-to-business market research experience would be advantageous.
This position is for immediate start. There are opportunities for quick progression for driven and high performing team members.
Who we are looking for:
Applicants will be expected to have an undergraduate degree (average 1,0-2,5), or equivalent, in a numeric or scientific discipline. A core specialism in mathematics or statistics is considered to be strongly advantageous.
Successful applicants will be expected to demonstrate the following skills at the interview stage:
- Experience of using software packages to analyse data, such as SPSS
- A high level of numeracy and an understanding of statistical techniques
- An excellent level of written and spoken English, in addition to fluency in German
- Strong proficiency within Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to think analytically and develop analytical solutions to problems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A strong appetite for self-learning
- Strong interpersonal and presentational skills.
- The ability to organise workload and work to tight deadlines
Please apply for this role in English. Send CV and covering letter, outlining your suitability and enthusiasm for the role, to Caroline Harrison, quoting reference 18GREM1.