New Venture Lead Germany
SKIM is a refreshingly human customer insights agency with offices in Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia. SKIM people are research heavyweights specialized in customer decision behavior. With roots in advanced research methods, SKIM converts tough business challenges into actionable answers. For over 35 years, team SKIM works with leading companies to understand and influence buying decisions across all channels.
Do you want to influence the decisions of the world’s leading healthcare and consumer health companies? Do you have extensive market research experience and a talent for building strong client relationships? Join SKIM in our new business expansion to Germany!
SKIM is an international customer insights agency that specializes in understanding decision behavior to provide actionable insights to our clients.
As a New Venture Lead for Germany, you’ll be responsible for developing our business and position among the top tier suppliers providing research-based marketing & business solutions in Germany. You will consult on large-scale market research projects, strengthen existing client relationships and expand our client base by:
- Setting ambitious goals and leading business development initiatives to meet these goals, ensuring the required time and energy is spent on business development and account management efforts
- Managing new and existing client relationships and accounts, as well as extending our business to Germany, and rest of Europe
- Serving as a strategic sparring partner, you will discuss marketing issues/business problems with clients throughout the market research projects, preparing innovative proposals and taking a consulting role
- Being critical in helping answer complex business questions for our clients by applying and adapting advanced and solid research techniques, with out–of-the-box thinking
- Deepening your understanding of the industry and business to drive content expertise
- Expected business travel within Germany 1-2 times a week
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic colleague who can be a team player as well as an autonomous worker, and possesses the following:
- 8+ years’ experience in market research, with demonstrated knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Strong motivation to start and lead a new business venture in Berlin
- Self-motivated and high energy; possessing an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to fit in well within a (virtual) team
- Proven track record of turning complex business issues and questions into actionable recommendations incl. implementation.
- Experience in consultative selling
- Demonstrated experience in developing (and maintaining) key accounts and client relationships
- Proven ability to navigate complex organizations to find decision makers, champions, and key while creating strong relationships at every level
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills including in-person presenting
- Native speaker/fluency in German
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- Open, communicative work environment
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Flat organizational structure
- Focus on true work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual. We have active training programs in place, many of which are trainings on the job.
For more information, please visit our website!
If you think that you are the right candidate, please submit your application using the following link: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/SKIM1/743999666690287-new-venture-lead-germany
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English will be considered.