Studie - Location Based Services (LBS) Market in America 2008-2012
Technavio1 / 2010
|Regionen:||Nordamerika / USA|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
Being in the early stage of development, the LBS market in America is undergoing a rapid transformation. The GPS system that is controlled and managed by the US, coupled with the E911 legislation, has been the major drivers for the growth of the American LBS industry. Further, the wireless operators (who were forced to install location determination equipments in their network due to the E911 legislation) are now promoting LBS aggressively.
Navigation and family safety solutions are the major applications that are driving the American LBS market. Besides this, the growing number of application stores and availability of GPS enabled mobile phones are few factors that are contributing towards the growth of this industry.
Technological innovation has led to the improvement of GPS technology; and thus, the accuracy and reliability of GPS systems. Positioning systems are moving towards hybrid location technologies to offer greater accuracy levels. Hybrid solutions combine assisted-GPS with other location positioning technologies to offer more accurate positioning information. Since LBS require accurate positioning information like turn by turn navigation and family safety solutions, the improvement in GPS technology is driving the growth of LBS in America.
Despite the high growth rate, privacy concern and the aging GPS infrastructure are certain issues that need to be resolved to keep the industry in its high growth trajectory.
The report by TechNavio Insights forecasts the size of the Location Based Services (LBS) Market in America over the period 2008-2012. Further, it discusses the key market trends, drivers and challenges of the Location Based Services Market in America and profiles some of the key vendors of this industry.
2. LBS in America Market Size & Forecast
3. America LBS Market Trends
4. America LBS Market Growth Drivers
5. LBS in America Market Challenges
6. LBS in America Vendors
6.2 Sprint Nextel Corporation
6.3 T-Mobile USA
6.4 Verizon Wireless
Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 2.1: LBS in America Market Size and Forecast 2008-2012 (In $ million)
- Global Ethernet Access Device Market 2012-2016
- Global Next Generation High Speed Wireless Networking Market 2012-2016
- Global Wireless Packet Core Market 2012-2016
- Global Carrier Ethernet Equipment Market 2012-2016
- Global Carrier Ethernet Switch and Router Market 2012-2016
- Global WLAN Equipment Market 2012-2016
- Global Data Center Ethernet Switch Market 2012-2016
- Global Ethernet Switch Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Machine-to-machine Modules Market 2012-2016
- Global Carrier Wi-Fi Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Global Fiber Channel over Ethernet Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Local Area Network Intrusion Prevention Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Platform Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Test Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Global Enterprise WLAN Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Medical Technologies Market 2011-2015
- Wireless Enhancement Market in China 2011-2015
- Global M2M Wireless Network Services Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Telecommunication Services
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in Asia-Pacific
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.