Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global WLAN IC Market 2011-2015
Technavio4 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global WLAN IC Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it discusses the Global WLAN IC market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Broadcom Corp., Marvell, Qualcomm Atheros, and Texas Instruments.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global WLAN IC Market 2011—2015
TechNavio today launched its Global WLAN IC Market 2011—2015 report based on an in-depth study covering the Americas and the EMEA and the APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the present and the future landscape of the market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Embedded Systems team said, 'There is a trend in the Global WLAN IC market to develop ICs which integrate Wi-Fi with Bluetooth, GPS and FM in a single IC. This will lead to low cost, reduced size and multifunctional new designs in a single IC. With these multi-functional chip solutions becoming increasingly common and the integration risk remaining on the cost side, chipset vendors must offer WLAN to remain competitive in the Global Handset market. Additionally, these technologically converged WLAN ICs are finding applications in consumer electronics. Thus, this trend is leading to the growth of the Global WLAN IC market. ”
According to the report, increasing demand for Wi-Fi in consumer electronic products is the major driver for the growth of the Global WLAN IC market. Two of the factors contributing to this driver are the increasing usage of Wi-Fi in consumer electronics such as broadband internet access and the distribution of broadband connections between multiple personal computers.
The report also reveals that one of the major challenges in this market is the increasing complexity of WLAN ICs.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd., publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Broadcom Corp.
14.2 Qualcomm Atheros
14.3 Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
14.4 Texas Instruments Inc.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global WLAN IC Market 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global WLAN IC Market by Unit Shipment Forecast 2011—2015 (million)
Exhibit 3: Global WLAN IC Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Global WLAN IC Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- Global WAN Optimization Controller Market 2011-2015
- Carrier Ethernet Equipment Market in North America 2010-2014
- Global Carrier Ethernet Equipment Market 2011-2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in Australia to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in Austria to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in Belgium to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in Canada to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in China to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in Denmark to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in Finland to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in France to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in Germany to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in Greece to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in India to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in Ireland to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in Italy to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in Japan to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in Korea to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in New Zealand to 2014
- Enterprise Mobility Market Outlook in Norway to 2014
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.