Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global WAN Optimization Appliance Market 2010-2014
Technavio12 / 2011
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
Key vendors dominating this market space include Blue Coat Systems Inc., Riverbed Technologies Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., and Juniper Networks Inc.
TechNavio’s Global WAN Optimization Appliance Market 2010—2014 has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on global market and covers the growth and future opportunities offered by the Global WAN Optimization Appliance market.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global WAN Optimization Appliance Market 2010—2014
TechNavio today launched its Global WAN Optimization Appliance Market 2010—2014 report based on an in-depth study focusing on the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aids decision makers’ understanding of the present and the future landscape of this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Telecom team said, 'The Global WAN Optimization Appliance market is witnessing vendors increasingly integrating ECDN and WOC products. ECDN technology enables enterprises to provide live and on-demand streaming by pre-positioning the contents in the cache or by splitting unicast data streams. This increases the scalability of media servers and helps to improve the response time for semi-static content, such as business procedures and software upgrades.”
According to the report, improving critical business functions such as business continuity (BC) and disaster recovery (DR) process by implementing WAN optimization appliance is another major driver in the Global WAN Optimization Appliance market. BC/DR is one of the top IT priorities for IT organizations across the globe. With enterprises having offices across the globe, it becomes mandatory for companies to maintain backup and move seamlessly from one data center to another to support their critical applications even in adverse conditions such as natural disaster.
Further, the report also discusses the major challenges in this market such as latency and congestion.
The contents of this report are based on research conducted on an objective combination of primary and secondary scores, including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Market Trends
11. Key Vendor Analysis
11.1 Blue Coat Systems Inc.
11.2 Riverbed Technology
11.3 Cisco Systems Inc.
11.4 Juniper Networks Inc
11.5 Citrix Systems Inc.
12. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global WAN Optimization Appliance Market 2010—2014 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global WAN Optimization Appliance Market by Geographical Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 3: Global WAN Optimization Appliance Market by Vendor Segmentation 2010
- Global Ethernet Access Device Market 2012-2016
- Global Next Generation High Speed Wireless Networking Market 2012-2016
- Global Wireless Packet Core Market 2012-2016
- Global Carrier Ethernet Equipment Market 2012-2016
- Global Carrier Ethernet Switch and Router Market 2012-2016
- Global WLAN Equipment Market 2012-2016
- Global Data Center Ethernet Switch Market 2012-2016
- Global Ethernet Switch Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Machine-to-machine Modules Market 2012-2016
- Global Carrier Wi-Fi Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Global Fiber Channel over Ethernet Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Local Area Network Intrusion Prevention Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Platform Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Test Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Global Enterprise WLAN Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Medical Technologies Market 2011-2015
- Wireless Enhancement Market in China 2011-2015
- Global M2M Wireless Network Services Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Telecommunication Services
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in Asia-Pacific
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.