Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Machine-to-Machine Wireless Modules Market 2010-2014
Technavio10 / 2011
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
Key vendors dominating this market space include Sierra Wireless Inc., Cinterion Wireless Modules GmbH, Telit Wireless Solutions, and SIM COM Wireless Solutions Co. Ltd.
TechNavio’s Global Machine-to-Machine Wireless Modules Market 2010-2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, the EMEA, and the APAC regions; it covers the Global Machine-to-Machine Wireless Modules market landscape and its growth prospects. This report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report on the Global Machine-to-Machine Wireless Modules Market 2010—2014
TechNavio today launched its report on the Global Machine-to-Machine Wireless Modules Market 2010—2014. The report, which is based on an in-depth study of countries in the Americas and in the APAC and EMEA regions, aims to aid decision makers understand the key trends in the overall landscape of this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Networking team said, 'The Global M2M Wireless Modules market vendors have created the equipment identity register (EIR) to improve the security of the network. The EIR stores all the information about M2M devices such as firmware information, serial number, and location. Using this real-time information, vendors and other participants in the M2M value chain can take preventive action and improve the security of the network.”
According to the report, government regulation is one of the main drivers of the market. Many governments support and encourage the use of M2M technology for various applications such as the tracking of goods vehicles for taxation purposes. The increase in demand for M2M technology results in higher demand in the Global M2M Wireless Modules market. The report also discusses the threat of commoditization and how this might affect market growth.
The contents of this report are based on research conducted on an objective combination of primary and secondary sources, including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Market Growth Drivers
07. Market Challenges
08. Market Trends
09. Key Vendor Analysis
09.1 Sierra Wireless Inc.
09.2 Cinterion Wireless Modules GmbH
09.3 Telit Wireless Solutions
09.4 SIM Com Wireless Solutions Co. Ltd.
10. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Machine-to-Machine Wireless Modules Market 2010—2014 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Machine-to-machine Wireless Modules Market by Number of Units (Units in million)
Exhibit 3: Global Cellular Machine-to-machine Wireless Modules Market by Geographical Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 4: Global Satellite Machine-to-machine Wireless Modules Market by Geographical Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 5: Global Machine-to-machine Wireless Modules Market by Vendor Segmentation 2010
- Global Ethernet Access Device Market 2012-2016
- Global Next Generation High Speed Wireless Networking Market 2012-2016
- Global Wireless Packet Core Market 2012-2016
- Global Carrier Ethernet Equipment Market 2012-2016
- Global Carrier Ethernet Switch and Router Market 2012-2016
- Global WLAN Equipment Market 2012-2016
- Global Data Center Ethernet Switch Market 2012-2016
- Global Ethernet Switch Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Machine-to-machine Modules Market 2012-2016
- Global Carrier Wi-Fi Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Global Fiber Channel over Ethernet Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Local Area Network Intrusion Prevention Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Platform Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Test Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Global Enterprise WLAN Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Medical Technologies Market 2011-2015
- Wireless Enhancement Market in China 2011-2015
- Global M2M Wireless Network Services Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Telecommunication Services
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in Asia-Pacific
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.