Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Ethernet Access Device Market 2011-2015
Technavio4 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global Ethernet Access Device Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Ethernet Access Device market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include ADVA Optical Networking, Ciena Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., and Avaya Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Ethernet Access Device Market 2011—2015
TechNavio today launched its Global Ethernet Access Device (EAD) Market 2011—2015 report based on an in-depth study covering the Americas, and the EMEA and the APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the present and future landscape of this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Networking team said; 'The Ethernet Equipment industry is incorporating an increasing number of security features into the device. This is mainly because of the growing demand from organizations that need to secure their network as well as the packet data that are flowing through different network layers. Since an EAD can operate in various layers of the open systems interconnection (OSI) model, the use of security features in equipment can help end-users implement an effective set of infrastructure security parameters. Moreover, it also provides protection to the network from unauthorized traffic and advanced subscriber security.”
According to the report, one of the major drivers of the Global EAD market is the evolution of data center deployment. Organizations are looking to consolidate applications and services into simpler data center architecture. With a single point for servers, applications, and network services, the overall cost of maintenance of network infrastructure is reduced. Moreover, the increasing adoption of virtualization and economies of scale offered by data center capabilities is further driving the Global EAD market.
Further, the report also discusses that issues regarding the complexity of installation are the main challenges for this market.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 ADVA Optical Networking
14.2 Ciena Corp.
14.3 Cisco Systems Inc.
14.4 Avaya Inc.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Ethernet Access Device Market 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Ethernet Access Device Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
- Global Ethernet Access Device Market 2012-2016
- Global Next Generation High Speed Wireless Networking Market 2012-2016
- Global Wireless Packet Core Market 2012-2016
- Global Carrier Ethernet Equipment Market 2012-2016
- Global Carrier Ethernet Switch and Router Market 2012-2016
- Global WLAN Equipment Market 2012-2016
- Global Data Center Ethernet Switch Market 2012-2016
- Global Ethernet Switch Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Machine-to-machine Modules Market 2012-2016
- Global Carrier Wi-Fi Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Global Fiber Channel over Ethernet Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Local Area Network Intrusion Prevention Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Platform Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Test Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Global Enterprise WLAN Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Medical Technologies Market 2011-2015
- Wireless Enhancement Market in China 2011-2015
- Global M2M Wireless Network Services Market 2011-2015
- Global Wireless Telecommunication Services
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in Asia-Pacific
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.