Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Annual Procurement Budgets in the Transport Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Snapshot
ICD Research10 / 2011
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
• Analysis of opinions drawn from leading transport industry executives
• Analysis on how business strategies and practices are set to change in the transport industry in 2011—2012
• Analysis on spending plans, challenges and investment opportunities for purchase decision makers
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading transport industry executives. It analyzes how procurement expenditure and practices in the transport industry are set to change in 2011—12. This report provides insight into category-level budgets and procurement behavior of leading purchase decision makers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of XXXX industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which XX% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global — drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• Key topics covered include procurement budgets by company type, region and company turnover.
Reasons To Buy
• This report provides information on historical procurement expenditure by buyer type and region.
• This report provides information on the changing spending behaviors by product and category.
• This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Annual Procurement Budgets
2.1.1 Annual procurement budgets by company type
2.1.2 Cost containment vs. annual procurement budgets
2.1.3 Annual procurement budgets by region
2.1.4 Annual procurement budgets by company turnover
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research
List of Tables
Table 1: Total Global Transport Industry Survey Respondents by Company Type, 2011
Table 2: Buyer Respondents by Job Role (%), 2011
Table 3: Buyer Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 4: Buyer Respondents by Total Number of Employees in Organizations (%), 2011
Table 5: Buyer Respondents by Region (%), 2011
Table 6: Supplier Respondents by Job Role (%), 2011
Table 7: Supplier Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 8: Supplier Respondents by Total Number of Employees in Organizations (%), 2011
Table 9: Supplier Respondents by Region (%), 2011
Table 10: Annual Procurement Budgets of Transport Industry Buyers in US$ (%), 2011
Table 11: Annual Procurement Budgets in US$ by Company Type (%), 2011
Table 12: Cost Containment vs. Annual Procurement Budgets in US$ (%), 2011
Table 13: Annual Procurement Budgets in US$ by Region (%), 2011
List of Figures
Figure 1: Annual Procurement Budgets of Transport Industry Buyers in US$ (%), 2011
Figure 2: Annual Procurement Budgets in US$ by Company Type (%), 2011
Figure 3: Annual Procurement Budgets in US$ by Company Turnover (%), 2011
- Zukunft der Medien
- Direktmarketingstrategie Telekommunikation 2012
- Global Document Outsourcing Market 2012-2016
- Advertising: Global Industry Guide
- Advertising in Asia-Pacific
- Advertising in Belgium
- Advertising in Canada
- Advertising in China
- Advertising in Europe
- Advertising in France
- Advertising in Germany
- Advertising in Italy
- Advertising in Japan
- Advertising in Spain
- Advertising in the Netherlands
- Advertising in the United Kingdom
- Advertising in the United States
- Global Advertising
- Social Media Marketing Strategies Adopted by the Financial Services Industry in Emerging Economies
- Global Nostalgia Marketing
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.