Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Computational Fluid Dynamics Market in the Industrial Equipment Industry 2011-2015
Technavio7 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio's report, the Global Computational Fluid Dynamics Market in the Industrial Equipment Industry 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global CFD market in the Industrial Equipment industry landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Ansys Inc., CD-adapco Ltd, and Mentor Graphics Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: EXA Corp., Blue Ridge Numerics Inc. (Autodesk Inc.), Computational Engineering International (CEI) Inc., Numeca International Inc., and Flow Science Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report - Global Computational Fluid Dynamics Market in the Industrial Equipment Industry 2011-2015
TechNavio today launched its report Global Computational Fluid Dynamics Market in the Industrial Equipment Industry 2011-2015 based on an in-depth study covering the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the significant trends impacting this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Engineering team said; 'Cloud computing technology is becoming popular among organizations because it offers huge space for data storage, flexibility, and scalability. Thus, with the advent of the cloud computing technology, vendors are developing cloud-based computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software in the pay-per-use model, which significantly reduces the overall cost of the software. Moreover, several users can remotely access cloud-based CFD solutions at any time from any place. Furthermore, cloud-based CFD software can very easily be scaled up for enhanced usability and flexibility. Hence, the market is witnessing an emerging trend where many vendors are developing cloud-based CFD solutions to meet the demands of their end-users.”
According to the report, one of the main drivers in this market is the need for enhanced product development. Thus, companies in the Industrial Equipment industry are increasingly adopting CFD solutions to develop products with increased performance and operational capability.
Further, the report also discusses that the increasing number of open-source CFD software poses a threat to the adoption of commercial CFD solutions.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
04.1 Market Size and Forecast
04.2 Five Forces Analysis
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Vendor Landscape
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
11. Market Trends
12. Key Vendor Analysis
12.1 Ansys Inc.
12.2 CD-adapco Ltd
12.3 Mentor Graphics Corp.
13. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Computational Fluid Dynamics Market in Industrial Equipment Industry 2011-2015 (US$ million)
Exhibit 2: Comparative Usage of Computational Fluid Dynamics in Industrial Equipment Industry with Other Industries 2011-2015 (percentage)
Exhibit 3: Comparative Usage of Computational Fluid Dynamics in Industrial Equipment Industry with Other Industries 2011-2015 (US$ million)
Exhibit 4: Global Computational Fluid Dynamics Market in Industrial Equipment Industry by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 5: Global Computational Fluid Dynamics Market in Industrial Equipment Industry by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- Computer-aided Design Software Market in Australia 2012-2016
- Computer-aided Engineering Market in Australia 2012-2016
- Global Computer-aided Design Market 2012-2016
- Global Computer-aided Engineering Market 2012-2016
- 3D CAD Software Market in the APAC Region 2011-2015
- Global Low-end Mechanical Computer-aided Design Market 2011-2015
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Software and Services Market in the APAC Region 2011-2015
- Computer Aided Design Market in China 2011-2015
- Computer-aided Design Market in Australia 2011-2015
- Computer-aided Engineering Software Market in China 2011-2015
- Computer-aided Engineering Software Market in India 2011-2015
- Computer-aided Engineering Software Market in Japan 2011-2015
- Digital Manufacturing Software Market in the APAC Region 2011-2015
- Global CAD Market in the Automotive Industry 2011-2015
- Computer-aided Design Market in India 2011-2015
- Computer-aided Design Market in the APAC Region 2011-2015
- Global 3D Animation Software Market 2011-2015
- Global Animation Software Market 2011-2015
- Global Architectural Services Market 2011-2015
- Global Architecture Engineering and Construction Software and Services Market 2011-2015
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.