Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Vena Cava Filters Market 2011-2015
Technavio4 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global Vena Cava Filters Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it discusses the Global Vena Cava Filters market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Cordis Corp., C.R. Bard Inc., and Cook Medical Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Vena Cava Filters Market 2011—2015
TechNavio today launched its Global Vena Cava Filters Market 2011—2015 report based on an in-depth study covering the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the present and the future landscape of the market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Healthcare team said, 'Many reputed vendors in the Global Vena Cava Filters market are focusing on developing new vena cava filters that cause fewer adverse effects than the filters that are currently available in the market. Hence, vendors are increasingly investing in R&D to develop innovative filters. For instance, Crux Biomedical Inc. successfully completed a US$12 million funding for the development of advanced filters for pulmonary embolism prevention in 2011. Also, Novate Medical Ltd. received US$11.5 million for the development of vena cava filters in 2011.”
According to the report, the Global Vena Cava Filters market has been experiencing a gradual increase in the sales of superior vena cava filters. Also, the rate of upper extremity deep vein thrombosis is on the rise. This is predominantly due to the increasing number of patients using short and long-term upper extremity central venous access catheters. Thus, the gradual increase in the number of placements of superior vena cava filters is expected to boost the growth of the Global Vena Cava Filters market during the period 2011—2015.
The report also reveals that one of the major challenges in the Global Vena Cava Filters market is the risk related to patients' health after the implantation of vena cava filters.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd., publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Cordis Corp.
14.2 C.R. Bard Inc.
14.3 Cook Medical Inc.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Vena Cava Filters Market 2011—2015 (US$ million)
Exhibit 2: Global Vena Cava Filters Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 3: Global Vena Cava Filters Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- DNA Sequencing 2013: Market Developments, Growth Areas and Opportunities
- Global Vascular Stents Market 2012-2016
- Global Plasma Market 2012-2016
- Acquired Orphan Blood Diseases Therapeutics Market to 2019 - Search for Disease Modifying Drugs Central to Unlocking Premium Pricing Potential
- Inherited Orphan Blood Disorders Therapeutics Market to 2019 - Breakthrough Drugs Remain Elusive Against Backdrop of High Unmet Need
- Global Blood Pressure Monitor Market 2012-2016
- Global Blood Glucose Monitoring Device Market 2011-2015
- Global Blood Glucose Test Strips Market 2011-2015
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Market in the US 2011-2015
- e-Clinical Trial Solutions Market to 2018 - Growing Complexity of Clinical Trials and Increased Focus on Accuracy and Efficiency Drive Trial Sponsors to Adopt Novel Technologies
- Epigenetics R&D Pipeline - Histone Deacetylases (HDACs) Offer the Most Promising Targets and Outnumber Other Classes of Epigenetic Targets
- Organophosphate And Carbamate Poisoning – Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Poisoning – Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Radiation Toxicity (Radiation Sickness, Acute Radiation Syndrome) – Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Infusion Systems - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Global Blood Pressure Monitor Market 2010-2014
- Chemotherapy Effects - Pipeline Review, Q3 2011
- Poisoning - Pipeline Review, Q3 2011
- Radiation Toxicity - Pipeline Review, Q3 2011
- Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers in Poland
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.