Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global SMB IT Spending 2011-2015
Technavio4 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global SMB IT Spending Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it discusses the Global SMB IT Spending market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include HP Co., IBM Corp, Dell Inc., and Cisco Systems Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global SMB IT Spending Market 2011—2015
TechNavio today launched its Global SMB IT Spending Market 2011—2015 report based on an in-depth study covering the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the present and the future landscape of the market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s IT Services team said, 'SMBs are currently adopting IT initiatives, and they are likely to increase this IT spending in the coming years. This growth will be significantly influenced by the rise in the adoption of mobile and cloud-based technologies. Over one third of medium-sized businesses are estimated to already possess mobile technologies, whereas another one third is expected to possess mobile technologies by the end of 2012. Similarly, approximately 24—27 percent of small-sized businesses are estimated to already possess mobile technologies, whereas the rest are expected to possess mobile technologies by the end of 2012.”
According to the report, although the global economic situation is stabilizing, recent developments, such as the credit downgrade in Europe and the US, have been a cause for concern among SMBs in these regions. This has led to many SMBs in these regions revising their revenue forecasts and reducing their IT expenditure.
The report also reveals that one of the major challenges in this market is the increasing number of data security risks.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd., publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Hewlett-Packard Co.
14.2 IBM Corp.
14.3 Dell Inc.
14.4 Cisco Systems Inc.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global SMB IT Spending Market 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global SMB IT Spending Market by Macro Area-wise Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 3: Global SMB IT Hardware Spending Market 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 4: Global SMB IT Software Spending Market 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 5: Global SMB IT Service Spending Market 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 6: Global SMB IT Spending Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 7: Global SMB IT Spending Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 8: Global SMB PC Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- IT Consumables Market in Turkey 2011-2015
- Global Hosting Infrastructure Services Market 2011-2015
- Hosting Infrastructure Services Market in the US 2011-2015
- Global System Integration Services Market 2011-2015
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) 2012 - Review and Analysis
- IT Market in Russia 2011-2015
- Mobile Health Devices and Applications - Global Market Briefing to 2018
- Global Data Acquisition Solution Market 2011-2015
- Global Power Distribution Unit for Data Center Market 2011-2015
- Global SaaS Market 2011-2015
- Healthcare IT Market to 2017 - Electronic Medical Records and Radiology Information Systems to Drive Future Growth
- Healthy Advice Networks Acquires PatientPoint - A Move to Expand its Portfolio and Capitalize on Opportunities Created by Ongoing US Healthcare Reform - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
- IT Market in Indonesia 2011-2015
- IT Market in New Zealand 2011-2015
- Global Building Management Systems Market 2011-2015
- Global Computer Numerical Control Solutions Market 2011-2014
- Global Healthcare IT Market 2011-2015
- Global Machine Safeguarding Solution Market 2011-2014
- ROADM Equipment Market EMEA 2010-2014
- In-Home Displays for Energy Management - Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.