Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Hosting Infrastructure Services Market 2011-2015
Technavio5 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global Hosting Infrastructure Services Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Hosting Infrastructure Services market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include AT&T Inc., Equinix Inc., Hewlett-Packard Co., and IBM Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Hosting Infrastructure Services Market 2011—2015
TechNavio today launched its report Global Hosting Infrastructure Services Market 2011—2015 based on an in-depth study covering the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the significant trends impacting this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Data Centers team said; 'Enterprises are adopting cloud-based services, which are easily available and meet the requirements of enterprises. Moreover, cloud service providers provide customized solutions, which further contributes to the increased adoption of hosting infrastructure services.”
According to the report, one of the major drivers in the Global Hosting Infrastructure Services market is the growing need among enterprises to reduce the overall cost of IT services. Because of ever greater business requirements, there is rising demand among enterprises for additional infrastructure and facilities to manage the increasing use of digital content.
Further, the report also discusses that the inability of vendors to comply with the service level agreements of enterprises poses a major challenge to the market.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Vendor Landscape
07. Buying Criteria
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
13.1 IBM Corp.
13.2 Hewlett-Packard Co.
13.3 Equinix Inc.
13.4 AT&T Inc.
14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Hosting Infrastructure Services Market 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Hosting Infrastructure Services Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 3: Global Hosting Infrastructure Services Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- IT Consumables Market in Turkey 2011-2015
- Hosting Infrastructure Services Market in the US 2011-2015
- Global SMB IT Spending 2011-2015
- Global System Integration Services Market 2011-2015
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) 2012 - Review and Analysis
- IT Market in Russia 2011-2015
- Mobile Health Devices and Applications - Global Market Briefing to 2018
- Global Data Acquisition Solution Market 2011-2015
- Global Power Distribution Unit for Data Center Market 2011-2015
- Global SaaS Market 2011-2015
- Healthcare IT Market to 2017 - Electronic Medical Records and Radiology Information Systems to Drive Future Growth
- Healthy Advice Networks Acquires PatientPoint - A Move to Expand its Portfolio and Capitalize on Opportunities Created by Ongoing US Healthcare Reform - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
- IT Market in Indonesia 2011-2015
- IT Market in New Zealand 2011-2015
- Global Building Management Systems Market 2011-2015
- Global Computer Numerical Control Solutions Market 2011-2014
- Global Healthcare IT Market 2011-2015
- Global Machine Safeguarding Solution Market 2011-2014
- ROADM Equipment Market EMEA 2010-2014
- In-Home Displays for Energy Management - Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.