Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Computer Numerical Control Solutions Market 2011-2014
Technavio2 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Solutions Market 2011—2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Solutions market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Fanuc Corp., Siemens AG, and Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report: Global Computer Numerical Control Solutions Market 2011—2014
TechNavio today published its report Global Computer Numerical Control Solutions Market 2011—2014. The report aids decision makers’ understanding of the present and the future landscape of the market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Engineering Services team said, 'CNC machining centers play an important role in the efficient operation of manufacturing firms. As a result of the increased growth in the Automotive sector and the availability of low-cost labor, several companies such as Hyundai, Nissan, Mahindra, and Boeing have increased their investment in the APAC region. This in turn increases the demand for the necessary supplies of die molds, auto auxiliaries, press tools, fabricated materials, and other related products. There is an increase in investment being made by the MSME sector in the APAC region.”
According to the report, the increase in globalization, and the consequent opportunities, has led several global manufacturing players to enter the APAC region. This increases the demand among the MSME industries that want to deliver quality products to global players to increase revenue generation. This emerging MSME sector has increased its focus on retrofitted machines in order to gain huge cost advantages and to enable them to scale up and be at par with global quality production standards.
The report also discusses key challenges in this market including continuous support and maintenance that these solutions require.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Market Trends
12. Key Vendor Analysis
12.1 Fanuc Corp.
12.2 Siemens AG
12.3 Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
13. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Computer Numerical Control Solutions Market 2010—2014 (US$ million)
Exhibit 2: Global Computer Numerical Control Solutions Market by Geographical Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 3: Global Computer Numerical Control Solutions Market by Vendor Segmentation 2010
- Global Biochips Market 2012-2016
- Global Articulated Robot Market 2012-2016
- Global Network Management Software Market in the Telecom Industry 2012-2016
- Global SCARA Robot Market 2012-2016
- Global Underwater Robotics Market 2012-2016
- ICT budget and staffing trends in Australia - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT budget and staffing trends in Norway - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT budget and staffing trends in the Netherlands - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT Priorities in Belgium - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT Priorities in France - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT Priorities in South Africa - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT procurement trends in Austria - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT procurement trends in France - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT procurement trends in the Netherlands - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- OSS-BSS Software Market in India 2012-2016
- Database of Hardware Stores in Argentina
- Database of Hardware Stores in Australia
- Database of Hardware Stores in Belgium
- Database of Hardware Stores in Brazil
- Database of Hardware Stores in Canada
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.