Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Ultracapacitor Market 2011-2015
Technavio4 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global Ultracapacitor Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it discusses the Global Ultracapacitor market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. The scope of this report includes the market for electrical double layer capacitors, supercapacitors, and ultracapacitors.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Maxwell Technologies Inc., Nesscap Energy Inc., Nippon Chemi-Con Corp., and Panasonic Electronic Devices Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Ultracapacitor Market 2011—2015
TechNavio today launched its Global Ultracapacitor Market 2011—2015 report based on an in-depth study covering the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the present and the future landscape of the market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Hardware team said, 'The increasing demand for power supplies is leading to the use of stored power devices. Electric energy storage devices such as ultracapacitors are used to support heavy applications that are required for power supplies with large energy storage capabilities. The demand for such power supplies is increasing across various segments such as Automobile, Industrial Applications, Consumer Electronics, and Energy Storage Applications. From basic home appliances, computers, and entertainment gadgets to heavy electrical applications, there is a demand for power backup with high-energy storage devices.”
According to the report, as a result of increasing concern over global warming, there is increasing awareness of electrical storage technologies. Various governments, voluntary organizations, regulatory bodies, and environmentalists are creating awareness of the negative effects of pollution and global warming. These measures have familiarized end-users in developed countries with the use of alternative energy sources that are replacing fossil fuels. Potential end-users in developing countries are also becoming aware of ultracapacitor-based products.
The report also reveals that one of the major, albeit indirect, challenges in this market is the lack of charging stations for ultracapacitors.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd., publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Maxwell Technologies Inc.
14.2 Nesscap Energy Inc.
14.3 Nippon Chemi-Con Corp.
14.4 Panasonic Electronic Devices Co. Ltd.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Ultracapacitor Market 2011—2015 (US$ million)
Exhibit 2: Global Ultracapacitor Market by End-user Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 3: Global Ultracapacitor Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Global Ultracapacitor Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- Global Biochips Market 2012-2016
- Global Articulated Robot Market 2012-2016
- Global Network Management Software Market in the Telecom Industry 2012-2016
- Global SCARA Robot Market 2012-2016
- Global Underwater Robotics Market 2012-2016
- ICT budget and staffing trends in Australia - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT budget and staffing trends in Norway - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT budget and staffing trends in the Netherlands - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT Priorities in Belgium - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT Priorities in France - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT Priorities in South Africa - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT procurement trends in Austria - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT procurement trends in France - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT procurement trends in the Netherlands - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- OSS-BSS Software Market in India 2012-2016
- Database of Hardware Stores in Argentina
- Database of Hardware Stores in Australia
- Database of Hardware Stores in Belgium
- Database of Hardware Stores in Brazil
- Database of Hardware Stores in Canada
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.