Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Programmable Logic Devices Market 2011-2015
Technavio4 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global Programmable Logic Devices Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Programmable Logic Devices market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. The scope of this report includes the market for both CPLDs and FPGAs as final products across end-user segments.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Altera Corp., Lattice Semiconductor Corp., Microsemi Corp., QuickLogic Corp., and Xilinx Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Programmable Logic Devices Market 2011—2015
TechNavio today launched its Global Programmable Logic Devices (PLD) Market 2011—2015 report based on an in-depth study covering the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the present and the future landscape of the market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Hardware team said, 'With innovation and improvement becoming inherent characteristics of the competitive global market, companies are developing new ideas and strategies to increase their competitive advantage. The introduction of disruptive technologies has become a common strategy by which companies can gain a huge share from their competitors. Moreover, PLD vendors are also introducing innovative ideas to address the needs of entirely new markets or to meet the various demands of their customers. With both start-ups and established PLD vendors adopting this strategy, end-users are demanding customized hardware which can help them realize their ideas in the least possible time and with minimal overheads.”
According to the report, the continuous increase in the size, volume, and complexity of PLD design has rendered resistor-transistor-logic methodologies incapable of addressing the growing demands of customers. Vendors are adopting practices such as IP reuse, low-power design methodologies, and high-level synthesis to simplify the complexities involved in the design process.
The report also reveals that one of the major challenges in this market is the high cost of semiconductor components.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd., publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Xilinx Inc.
14.2 Altera Corp.
14.3 Lattice Semiconductor Corp.
14.4 Microsemi Corp.
14.5 QuickLogic Corp.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Programmable Logic Devices Market 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Programmable Logic Devices Market by End-user Segmentation
Exhibit 3: Global Programmable Logic Devices Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Global Programmable Logic Devices Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- Global Biochips Market 2012-2016
- Global Articulated Robot Market 2012-2016
- Global Network Management Software Market in the Telecom Industry 2012-2016
- Global SCARA Robot Market 2012-2016
- Global Underwater Robotics Market 2012-2016
- ICT budget and staffing trends in Australia - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT budget and staffing trends in Norway - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT budget and staffing trends in the Netherlands - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT Priorities in Belgium - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT Priorities in France - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT Priorities in South Africa - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT procurement trends in Austria - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT procurement trends in France - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT procurement trends in the Netherlands - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- OSS-BSS Software Market in India 2012-2016
- Database of Hardware Stores in Argentina
- Database of Hardware Stores in Australia
- Database of Hardware Stores in Belgium
- Database of Hardware Stores in Brazil
- Database of Hardware Stores in Canada
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.