Studie - Global Smart Water Meters Market 2010-2014
Technavio3 / 2011
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
Key vendors dominating this market space include Neptune Technology Group, Badger Meter Inc, Sensus, Itron, and Elster.
TechNavio’s Global Smart Water Meters Market 2010-2014 has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Americas, EMEA and APAC and covers the present market and the future growth of the Global Smart Water Meters Market.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
Increase in Government Funding is Encouraging Adoption of Smart Water Meters
Research conducted by Technavio reveals that the global smart water meter market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21 percent. The report, which focuses on Americas, EMEA and APAC indicates, that the market is currently driven by an increase in government funding as a result of environmental concerns.
'Governments across the globe have undertaken initiatives that would result in conserving water and energy. One such initiative is the installation of smart water meters. Various governments have introduced grants and incentives to improve clean water infrastructure. Governments in China and India have started testing smart water meters in major metropolitan cities,” reports Technavio analyst.
In spite of the need, lack of awareness could hinder the growth of this market. However, with its high accuracy of billing, this technology is expected to see significant growth.
The global smart water meter market is marked by a switch from AMR to AMI technology. This makes the study an important one for companies to fully understand the potential in the market and formulate its own strategy.
The report, Global Smart Water Meters Market 2010-2014, is based on an extensive research from inputs by industry experts, vendors and end-users. It examines the factors- including the key trends, drivers and challenges, impacting the evolution of this market. Further, it contains an in-depth understanding of the key vendors including their SWOT Analysis.
Companies mentioned in this report include: Neptune Technology Group, Badger Meter Inc., Sensus, Itron and Elster.
03. Market Landscape
04. Vendor Landscape
05. Buying Criteria
06. Market Growth Drivers
07. Drivers and their Impact
08. Market Challenges
09. Market Trends
10. Key Vendor Analysis
10.1 Neptune Technology Group
10.2 Badger Meter Inc.
11. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Overall Global Smart Water Meter Market Size 2010 — 2014 ($ million)
Exhibit 2: Overall Global Smart Water Meters Installed Base 2010 — 2014 (in million units)
Exhibit 3: Global Smart Water Meter Market Segmentation by Geography (2010)
Exhibit 4: Market Share of Key Global Smart Water Meter Producers - 2010
- Global Advanced CO2 Sensors Market 2012-2016
- Global Digital Oscilloscope Market 2012-2016
- Global Infrared Imaging Market 2012-2016
- Global Photonic Sensor Market 2012-2016
- Global Smart Sensor Market 2012-2016
- Global Thermal Imaging Market 2012-2016
- Global Biometric Readers Market 2012-2016
- Global Biometric Readers Market 2012-2016
- Global Fiber Optic Patch Cords Market 2011-2015
- Global Laser Technology Market 2012-2016
- Global Temperature Sensor Market 2011-2015
- Global Wearable Wireless Sensor Market 2011-2015
- Optical Fiber Cable Market in China 2011-2015
- Global Passive Optical Network Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Global Photoelectric Sensor Market 2011-2015
- Global Spectacle Lense Market
- Global Thermometer Market
- Spectacle Lense Market in Africa
- Spectacle Lense Market in Americas
- Spectacle Lense Market in Argentina
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.