Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Web Conferencing Market 2010-2014
Technavio2 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global Web Conferencing Market 2010—2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Web Conferencing market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Cisco Systems, Citrix, Microsoft, IBM, and Adobe.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Web Conferencing Market 2010—2014
TechNavio today published its report Global Web Conferencing Market 2010—2014 based on an in-depth study covering the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision-makers’ understanding of the significant trends impacting this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Telecom team said, 'The market is witnessing high growth in the APAC region compared to other regions such as the Americas and the EMEA region. This is mainly due to large numbers of SMBs existing in this region. Also low penetration of web conferencing is also responsible for high growth achieved in the region. With major IT companies outsourcing their backend support to this region, web conferencing enables companies to increase their productivity through collaboration by bringing employees across different geographies to a single table.”
According to the report, geographically diversified teams located across different continents are one of the main reasons for high adoption of web conferencing. Enterprises are able to significantly reduce their cost as they have to invest a lot on business travel. With web conferencing, enterprises can save a lot by reducing business travel. Also enterprises can improve their productivity by using the same time consumed in travel to initiate other meetings.
The report also discusses key challenges faced by this market including decreasing prices of products.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Market Trends
11. Key Vendor Analysis
11.1 Cisco Systems, Inc.
11.2 Citrix Systems, Inc.
11.3 Microsoft Corp.
11.5 Adobe Systems Incorporated
12. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Web Conferencing Market 2010—2014 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Web Conferencing Market by Geographical Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 3: Global Web Conferencing Market by Vendor Segmentation 2010
- Global Mobile VoIP Solutions Market 2011-2015
- Global Session Border Controller Market 2011-2015
- Global VoIP Service Market 2011-2015
- Enterprise VoIP Equipment Market in North America 2010-2014
- Mobile VoIP Market in EMEA 2010-2014
- Enterprise VoIP Equipment Market 2010-2014
- Global Mobile VoIP Solutions Market 2010-2014
- North American VoIP Solutions Market 2010-2014
- Fixed Voice Connections and Revenue Forecast in Germany to 2015 (Databook)
- The Future of Consumer VoIP: Leveraging Internet advances for profitable consumer voice services
- Mobile operator responses to VoIP: the six steps
- Voice quality: an unheralded factor in customer experience
- Trends for 2010: telco operations
- Managed and Hosted IP Voice Service Forecast in Argentina to 2014
- Managed and Hosted IP Voice Service Forecast in Australia to 2014
- Managed and Hosted IP Voice Service Forecast in Austria to 2014
- Managed and Hosted IP Voice Service Forecast in Belgium to 2014
- Managed and Hosted IP Voice Service Forecast in Brazil to 2014
- Managed and Hosted IP Voice Service Forecast in Canada to 2014
- Managed and Hosted IP Voice Service Forecast in Chile to 2014
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.