Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global DRAM Market 2010-2014
Technavio2 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global DRAM Market 2010—2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global DRAM market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Elpida Memory Inc., Hynix Semiconductor Inc., Micron Technology Inc., and Samsung Electronics.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it decline?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market decline?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Smartphones Driving Growth of Global DRAM Market
TechNavio a market research leader in the area of Embedded Systems recently published its report Global DRAM Market 2010—2014. The report discusses the significant trends impacting the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report highlights that the usage of Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) is increasing rapidly in smartphones due to the requirement of high memory densities in these devices. The shipments of DRAMs for use in smartphones are expected to rise to 1.5 billion gigabits in 2011, up 150 percent from 660 million gigabits in 2010. In many of the recently released smartphones, the usage of DRAM has been increased to much larger quantities than before.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Embedded Systems team said, 'DRAM solutions are used in several consumer electronics devices such as digital TVs, DVD recorders, set-top boxes and digital cameras etc. Vendors are increasingly offering consumer DRAM solutions that support all consumer applications. With convergence gaining importance like never before, an expanding array of consumer electronics products requires many different types of DRAM. Industry leading vendors are meeting this need with a broad and improved range of DRAM solutions.”
Key findings from the report:
• Increasing Adoption of Cloud Computing
• Decline in the Average Selling Prices
• Ultrabooks Affecting DRAM Growth
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Market Trends
11. Key Vendor Analysis
11.1 Samsung Electronics
11.2 Hynix Semiconductor Inc.
11.3 Elpida Memory Inc.
12. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global DRAM Market 2010—2014 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global DRAM Market by Geographical Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 3: Global DRAM Market by Vendor Segmentation 2010
- SMB Cloud Market in the APAC Region 2012-2016
- Sports Nutrition in Canada
- Sports Nutrition in Denmark
- Sports Nutrition in Hong Kong, China
- Sports Nutrition in Norway
- Sports Nutrition in Turkey
- Global Cloud Systems Management Software Market 2012-2016
- Global Data Center Rack Market 2012-2016
- Sports Nutrition in Algeria
- Sports Nutrition in Finland
- Sports Nutrition in Latvia
- Sports Nutrition in Lithuania
- Sports Nutrition in the US
- Sports Nutrition in the US
- Sports Nutrition in Uzbekistan
- Adoption of Cloud Services in Indian SMBs
- Data Center Construction Market in US 2012-2016
- Data Center Infrastructure Hosting Services in South Africa 2012-2016
- Global Cloud-based Customer Management Services Market 2012-2016
- Global High-speed Server Interconnect Market 2012-2016
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.