Studie - Financial Deals Industry Insight Full Year 2009 - Transport and Logistics
Datamonitor2 / 2010
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
The trend of reduction in deal volumes and value in the transport sector which was evident in 2008 continued into 2009 as the market slowly recovered from the effects of the global recession. Datamonitor's Financial Deals Insights provides a unique insight into deal rationale and market fundamentals driving the sector.
*Insights into deal activity across M&A, private equity, venture financing, private placement, IPO, secondary offering, and strategic alliance deals
*In-depth analysis on all key sectors, namely air,sea, rail and road.
*Geographical trends by primary regions and by key emerging markets
*Detailed analysis of the deal activity during the year, along with the trend by deal volume and value
Throughout 2009 there was a further slow down in the value and volume, year on year, of M & A deals in the transportation industry as the economic recession and subsequent lack of credit availability and reduced profitability within the industry further took its toll on the amount of financial deals being concluded.
In the first half of 2009 with the economic recession reaching its climax and the transport industry's freight volumes and profitability for all major firms in the transport industry hitting rock bottom, deal activity, especially cross-border, returned to lower levels compared with the previous year where it featured heavily.
The number of deals involving Chinese-based companies decreased the least over 2009 although some of the largest deals occurred in Germany.
Reasons to Purchase
*Understand which sectors are experiencing the most activity, and which type of investor, and advisor are playing the significant roles
*Find out how key deals are changing the competitive landscape of your business
*Find out how companies in different transport sectors are raising funds through capital markets, private equity, and private placement deals
DEAL VOLUME PLUMMETS IN FIRST HALF OF 2009 3
RAIL ONLY SECTOR TO WITNESS MAJOR INVESTMENT 4
M&A DEAL VOLUME DROPPING ACROSS ALL SECTORS 5
NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE DOMINATE DEAL ACTIVITY 5
THE FINANCIAL DEAL ENVIRONMENT FOR 2010 6
Ask the analyst 8
Datamonitor consulting 8
List of Figures
Figure 1: Jan' 09-Dec' 09 3
Figure 2: Global M&A deal value in the T&L industry 4
Figure 3: Global M&A deal volume in the T&L industry 5
Figure 4: Global M&A deal value in the T&L industry 6
- 2020 Foresight Report: No Magic Bullet - Wealth Management Models
- Israel 2013 Wealth Book: Trends in Millionaire Wealth
- 2020 Foresight Report: Branding and Segmentation in Wealth Management
- 2020 Foresight Report: Social Media in Wealth Management
- The Family Office Report 2013
- Canada 2013 Wealth Book: Land of the Tar Sands
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Canada 2013
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Turkey 2013
- High Net Worth Trends in Canada 2013
- High Net Worth Trends in Turkey 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Canada 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Turkey 2013
- Turkey 2013 Wealth Book: The Jewel of Asia
- Ultra HNWIs in Canada 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Turkey 2013
- Geldanlage 2013
- Private Banking
- Annual Marketing Budgets in the European Asset Finance Industry: Survey Snapshot
- Budget Allocations on Key Marketing Initiaitves in the European Asset Finance Industry: Survey Snapshot
- Business Growth and Profitability Expectations in the European Asset Finance Industry: Survey Snapshot
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.