Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Cloud Virtualization Software Market 2010-2014
Technavio2 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global Cloud Virtualization Software Market 2010—2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Cloud Virtualization Software market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include VMware Inc., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., and Citrix Systems Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Exponential Growth in Digital Content Encouraging Use of Cloud Virtualization Software
TechNavio today published its report Global Cloud Virtualization Software Market 2010—2014. The report discusses the present and the future landscape of the Global Cloud Virtualization Software market.
TechNavio’s report highlights that with the increasing amount of digital content and computing in organizations, organizations are adopting cloud-related features to facilitate their network requirements. With the increase in the adoption of cloud features, cloud service providers are looking out for means to increase efficiency. Cloud service providers deliver software and infrastructure services to organizations on an on-demand basis. Moreover, the virtualization of cloud infrastructure increases the efficiency of the components.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Data Centers team said, 'Organizational infrastructure is witnessing increased adoption of cloud-based services. For third party vendors cloud-based services in particular have been popular. With the growing adoption of cloud, vendors are virtualizing infrastructure to improve performance and productivity. With the automation and increased capabilities of the cloud infrastructure, the user has reduced authority to choose the cloud service to execute an application.”
Key findings from the report:
• Increasing Need to Reduce IT Infrastructure Capital and Operational Costs
• Increasing Complexity of Cloud Infrastructure Creating Need for Specialized Expertise
• Increased Adoption among Telecommunication Service Providers
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Market Trends
11. Key Vendor Analysis
11.1 VMware Inc.
11.2 IBM Corp.
11.3 Microsoft Corp.
11.4 Oracle Corp.
12. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Cloud Virtualization Software Market 2010—2014 (US$ billions)
Exhibit 2: Global Cloud Virtualization Software Market by Geographical Segmentation 2010
- Computer-aided Design Software Market in Australia 2012-2016
- Computer-aided Engineering Market in Australia 2012-2016
- Global Computer-aided Design Market 2012-2016
- Global Computer-aided Engineering Market 2012-2016
- 3D CAD Software Market in the APAC Region 2011-2015
- Global Low-end Mechanical Computer-aided Design Market 2011-2015
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Software and Services Market in the APAC Region 2011-2015
- Computer Aided Design Market in China 2011-2015
- Computer-aided Design Market in Australia 2011-2015
- Computer-aided Engineering Software Market in China 2011-2015
- Computer-aided Engineering Software Market in India 2011-2015
- Computer-aided Engineering Software Market in Japan 2011-2015
- Digital Manufacturing Software Market in the APAC Region 2011-2015
- Global CAD Market in the Automotive Industry 2011-2015
- Computer-aided Design Market in India 2011-2015
- Computer-aided Design Market in the APAC Region 2011-2015
- Global 3D Animation Software Market 2011-2015
- Global Animation Software Market 2011-2015
- Global Architectural Services Market 2011-2015
- Global Architecture Engineering and Construction Software and Services Market 2011-2015
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.