Studie - European Cloud Automation Services Market 2010-2014
Technavio5 / 2011
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
The Cloud Automation Services market has also been witnessing an emerging focus on a hybrid approach to automation. Key vendors dominating this market space include Microsoft, IBM, HP, Amazon, and SalesForce.
TechNavio’s report, European Cloud Automation Services Market 2010—2014, has been prepared based on in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the European region and covers the current Cloud Automation Services market and its outlook in the coming years.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends will this market witness?
What are the key factors driving market growth?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Need to Reduce IT Services Cost Driving Cloud Automation in Europe
Research conducted by TechNavio reveals that the European Cloud Automation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18 percent. The report, which focuses exclusively on Europe, indicates that the market is currently driven by the need to reduce the overall organizational IT service cost.
'With increasing technological advancements and the increased adoption of technologies in business, there is an increase in the annual IT operational costs of many organizations. Among the various elements of the IT operational cost, labor cost is one of the main contributors. As a result, many end users are turning to cloud automation services to take advantage of the virtualization and consolidation features to reduce IT costs,” report TechNavio analysts.
In spite of the demand for cloud automation services, the lack of universally recognized standards for these services hinders the growth of this market. However, the need to lower regulatory and compliance risks is expected to drive the market.
The European Cloud Automation Market is marked by increasing cross-cloud automation activity. This makes the study an important one for companies to fully understand the potential in the market and formulate their own strategy.
The report, European Cloud Automation Services Market 2010-2014, is based on extensive research and inputs from industry experts, vendors, and end users. It examines the factors impacting the evolution of this market, including the key trends, drivers, and challenges. Further, it contains an in-depth understanding of the key vendors including a SWOT analysis for each vendor.
Companies mentioned in this report include: Microsoft, IBM, Amazon, HP, and SalesForce.
03. Market Landscape
04. Vendor Landscape
05. Buying Criteria
06. Market Growth Drivers
07. Drivers and their Impact
08. Market Challenges
09. Market Trends
10. Key Vendor Analysis
11. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Overall European Cloud Automation Services Market Size 2010 — 2014 (US $ Billion)
Exhibit 2: Market Share by Customer Segments
Exhibit 3: Market Share of Key European Cloud Automation Services Vendors
- SMB Cloud Market in the APAC Region 2012-2016
- Global Cloud Systems Management Software Market 2012-2016
- Global Cloud Storage Gateway Market 2012-2016
- Global Public Cloud Market 2012-2016
- Small and Medium-sized Business Cloud Market in the US 2012-2016
- Cloud-based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Market in the US 2012-2016
- Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market 2012-2016
- Global Data Center Outsourcing Market 2011-2015
- Global Enterprise 2.0 Market 2012-2016
- Global Private Cloud Market 2012-2016
- Global Cloud-based VDI Market 2012-2016
- Global Cloud Virtualization Software Market 2011-2015
- Global Containerized Data Center Market 2011-2015
- Global Data Center Application Delivery Controller Market 2011-2015
- Global Cloud-based Storage Market 2011-2015
- Cloud Computing Market in India 2011-2015
- Cloud-based VDI Market in Europe 2011-2015
- Cloud-based VDI Market in France 2011-2015
- Global Cloud Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Cloud Services Adoption Market in the EMEA Region-Survey Report 2011
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.