Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Retail Banking IT Spending Market 2011-2015
Technavio4 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global Retail Banking IT Spending Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it discusses the Global Retail Banking IT Spending market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., Hewlett-Packard Co., Dell Inc., and Fujitsu Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Retail Banking IT Spending Market 2011—2015
TechNavio today launched its Global Retail Banking IT Spending Market 2011—2015 report based on an in-depth study covering the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the present and the future landscape of the market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s IT Services team said, 'The traditional way of retail banking requires customers to visit a bank branch for each transaction. However, the needs of customers are changing, as a result of which the concept of 'convenience banking' evolved. Through convenience banking facilities, customers can perform transactions with ease at anytime and anywhere. Young customers in particular are reluctant to spend hours to perform a transaction at a retail bank branch; instead, they demand retail banking facilities that enable them to manage their banking affairs regardless of their location.”
According to the report, Online Banking is one of the fastest growing segments in the Global Retail Banking IT Spending market. Most banks in developed economies have already adopted core banking technologies, but online banking still remains an area in which research and innovation is ongoing with the aim of producing secure and customized platforms.
The report also reveals that one of the major challenges in this market is the low internet penetration in emerging countries.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd., publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 IBM Corp.
14.2 Hewlett-Packard Co.
14.3 Dell Inc.
14.4 Fujitsu Ltd.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Retail Banking IT Spending Market 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Retail Banking IT Spending Market by Technology Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 3: Global Retail Banking IT Spending Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Global Retail Banking IT Spending Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- 2020 Foresight Report: Mobile Point of Sale Technology
- Innovation in Payment Systems: The Emergence of Contactless Cards and Payments
- Emerging Opportunities in Argentina’s Cards and Payments Industry
- Emerging Opportunities in Hungary’s Cards and Payments Industry
- Emerging Opportunities in Japan’s Cards and Payments Industry
- Emerging Opportunities in Poland’s Cards and Payments Industry
- Banking IT Market in China 2011-2015
- European Payments Planning Review
- Maximizing Prepaid Potential
- Mobile Banking and Payments
- The Business Case for Mobile Banking
- Direktmarketingstrategie Banken 2012
- Global Mobile Operators: Strategies in Payments and Banking
- Global Mobile Operators: Strategies in Payments, Banking, Insurance and Assistance
- Bankenzielgruppe Online-Banker 2012
- Online Strategies of Banking and Insurance Companies in Brazil: Market Profile
- Online Strategies of Banking and Insurance Companies in China: Market Profile
- Online Strategies of Banking and Insurance Companies in India: Market Profile
- Online Strategies of Banking and Insurance Companies in Russia: Market Profile
- Banking Trailblazers - Winning Strategies in Retail Banking
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.