Studie - Global Next Generation Network (NGN) Equipment Market 2010-2014
Technavio3 / 2011
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
Key vendors dominating this market space include Cisco Systems, Juniper Network, Hewlett Packard, and Brocade Communications Systems.
TechNavio’s Global Next Generation Network Equipment Market 2010 - 2014 has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, EMEA and APAC and covers the current Next Generation Network Equipment Market, and its outlook in the coming years.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Increasing Need for Faster Data Transfer is Driving the Adoption of Next Generation Network Equipment
Research conducted by Technavio reveals that the global next generation equipment network market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.2 percent. The report, which focuses on North America, EMEA and APAC indicates, that the market is currently driven by the increasing need for faster data transfer through the network.
'Data churned out by various organizations is growing at a very steady rate. There is a growing need for faster access to data to increase productivity. With the Next Generation Network equipment, the networks are able to integrate the separate voice and data networks into a much simpler and more flexible network using packing, switching and IP protocols,” reports Technavio analyst.
In spite of the need, increasing cost of resources and expertise hinder the growth of this market. However, the integration of improved security features is expected to drive market growth.
The global next generation network equipment market is marked by emerging focus on green next generation network equipment. This makes the study an important one for companies to fully understand the potential in the market and formulate its own strategy.
The report, Global Next Generation Network Equipment is based on an extensive research from inputs by industry experts, vendors and end-users. It examines the factors- including the key trends, drivers and challenges, impacting the evolution of this market. Further, it contains an in-depth understanding of the key vendors including their SWOT Analysis.
Companies mentioned in this report include: Cisco Systems, Juniper Network , Hewlett Packard and Brocade Communications Systems.
03. Market Landscape
04. Vendor Landscape
05. Market Growth Drivers
06. Market Challenges
07. Market Trends
08. Key Vendor Analysis
08.1 Cisco Systems
08.2 Juniper Network
08.3 Huawei Technologies
09. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Overall Global NGN Equipment Market Size 2010 — 2014 ($ billion)
Exhibit 2: Market Share by Geography
Exhibit 3: Market Share of Key Global Next Generation Network Equipment Vendors
- Global Network Management Software Market in the Telecom Industry 2012-2016
- Global Wireless Local Area Network Equipment Market 2011-2014
- Global Wireless Machine-to-Machine Modules Market 2011-2014
- Wireless Local Area Network Equipment Market in North America 2011-2014
- Stars aligning for IP and optical transport convergence, and wide-scale IPoDWDM
- Location Based Services (LBS) Market in America 2008-2012
- Location Based Services (LBS) Market in Europe 2008-2012
- European Smart Homes and Assisted Living
- Global Network Management Services Market in Healthcare Industry 2008-2012
- Global Network Management Services Market in Retail Industry 2008-2012
- Global Network Management Services Market in Telecom Industry 2008-2012
- Global System and Network Management Software Market in Telecom Industry 2008-2012
- Global Next Generation Network (NGN) Equipment Market 2008-2012
- LTE/SAE strategies of the main mobile infrastructure vendors
- Global Positioning System (GPS) Market 2008-2012
- Increased focus on network power consumption to lower opex, go green
- New ROADM product definitions
- Decision Matrix: Selecting a Managed Network Services Vendor (Competitor Focus)
- Decision Matrix: Selecting an Institutional Performance Management Solution in Higher Education (Competitor Focus)
- Documents & Records Management: Global Market Forecast Model to 2013
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.