Marktanalyse - Assessing Market Potential of NFC for Mobile Payments in 2012: From Swiping to Waving
Euromonitor9 / 2011
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
Euromonitor International's Assessing Market Potential of NFC for Mobile Payments in 2012: From Swiping to Waving global briefing offers insight on emerging geographies, key growth categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market — be they new product developments, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and the criteria for success over the next five years. From the latest innovations such as BD players, EBooks, Netbooks and OLED TVs to existing technologies such as Desktops, Home Audio and Cinema Systems, Mobile Phones and In-Car Entertainment, Euromonitor International offers a consistent yet incisive snapshot of the Consumer Electronics industry.
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 30 years experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago and Sydney and a network of over 600 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
Near field communications (NFC)
Mobile phones as the digital wallet
Critical success factors
Markets ready for NFC mobile payment 2012
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Saudi Arabia
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the Philippines
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Socio-Economic Trends Drive Consumer Electronics Spending in Asia Pacific
- Consumer Electronics in Colombia
- Consumer Electronics in Norway
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Brazil
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Indonesia
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Ireland
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Taiwan
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the US
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Ukraine
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Spain
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in the Philippines
- Portable Players in Colombia
- Portable Players in Norway
- Bang & Olufsen A/S in Consumer Electronics (Denmark)
- Consumer Electronics in Denmark
- Consumer Electronics in Saudi Arabia
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.