Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Sensor Market 2010-2014
Technavio10 / 2011
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
The Global Sensor market has also been witnessing the increased development of smart sensors. However, the emerging threat from counterfeit sensors could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include UTC—UTC Fire & Security, Honeywell International Inc., Siemens AG, and Denso Corp.
TechNavio’s report Global Sensor Market 2010—2014 has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Global Sensor market that covers overall sensors, such as image sensors, flow sensors, level sensors, pressure sensors, temperature sensors, bio sensors, chemical sensors, position sensors, load and torque sensors, and other miscellaneous sensors. This report also provides vendor landscape and a detailed analysis of the top four vendors. This report considers revenue obtained from both sales as well as services.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Industrial Automation a Key End-user of Sensors
TechNavio, a market research leader in the area of Hardware, recently published its report on the Global Sensor Market 2010—2014. The report discusses significant trends in the Global Sensors market for the Automotive, Process-Oriented, and Large industries.
TechNavio’s report highlights that sensors facilitate increased operational performance and accelerate seamless business processes. Other drivers are increased deployment of sensors in mobile/smartphones and gaming consoles and increased need for effective pressure sensing capabilities. However, the major forces that drive the market are increased need for advanced driving assistance and increased use of sensors in industrial automation.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Hardware team said, 'Although there is an increase in process efficiency and cost savings achieved by the deployment of sensors, there are still certain challenges in the market. The main challenges are the lack of product differentiation among vendors and the lack of adoption of sensors by the MSME sector.”
Key findings from the report:
• Emergence of Development of Microelectromechanical Systems Sensors
• Increase in Development of Smart Sensors
The contents of this report are based on research conducted on an objective combination of primary and secondary sources, including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Market Trends
11. Key Vendor Analysis
11.1 UTC Fire & Security
11.2 Honeywell International Inc.
11.3 Siemens AG
11.4 Denso Corp.
12. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Sensor Market 2010—2014 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Sensor Market by Product Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 3: Global Sensor Market by Geographical Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 4: Global Sensor Market by BRIC and Other Countries Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 5: Global Sensor Market by End-user Segmentation 2010
- Global Biochips Market 2012-2016
- Global Articulated Robot Market 2012-2016
- Global Network Management Software Market in the Telecom Industry 2012-2016
- Global SCARA Robot Market 2012-2016
- Global Underwater Robotics Market 2012-2016
- ICT budget and staffing trends in Australia - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT budget and staffing trends in Norway - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT budget and staffing trends in the Netherlands - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT Priorities in Belgium - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT Priorities in France - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT Priorities in South Africa - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT procurement trends in Austria - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT procurement trends in France - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT procurement trends in the Netherlands - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- OSS-BSS Software Market in India 2012-2016
- Database of Hardware Stores in Argentina
- Database of Hardware Stores in Australia
- Database of Hardware Stores in Belgium
- Database of Hardware Stores in Brazil
- Database of Hardware Stores in Canada
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.