Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Image Sensor Market 2011-2015
Technavio2 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, Global Image Sensor Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Image Sensor market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. The scope of this report includes the market for all types of CCD and CMOS image sensors across all end-user segments. The markets that are not covered in this report are as follows:
• Image sensors that do not fall under the CCD and CMOS category
• Components that are used in manufacturing the image sensors
• Costs and services offered for the production of image sensors
• Any kind of products/services offered with/around the image sensors
Key vendors dominating this market space include Aptina Imaging Corp., OmniVision Technologies Inc., Samsung Semiconductor, and Sony Semiconductor Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Image Sensor Market 2011—2015
TechNavio today launched its report Global Image Sensor Market 2011—2015 based on an in-depth study covering the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the key trends impacting the growth of this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Hardware team said, 'The far-reaching penetration of mobile phones in the Global market is leading to an increase in demand for image sensors. Mobile phones have become part and parcel of the day-to-day activities of everyone. The preference for high-end mobile phones and mobile phones with multiple features has increased the demand for image sensors in this segment. Moreover, the availability of cost-effective and high-resolution image sensors is driving the demand in the Mobile Phone segment.”
According to the report, the growing concerns about automation and quality across industries are leading to advances in machine vision technologies. Awareness of image processing techniques and machine vision technologies is increasing across the board from educational institutions to industry leaders.
Further, the report also discusses various challenges impacting the growth of this market including the limited presence in the emerging markets.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 OmniVision Technologies Inc.
14.2 Aptina Imaging Corp.
14.3 Samsung Semiconductor
14.4 Sony Semiconductor Corp.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Image Sensor Market 2011—2015 (US$ million)
Exhibit 2: Global Image Sensor Market 2011—2015 (units in million)
Exhibit 3: Global Image Sensor Market by Application Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Global Image Sensor Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 5: Global Image Sensor Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- Global Advanced CO2 Sensors Market 2012-2016
- Global Digital Oscilloscope Market 2012-2016
- Global Infrared Imaging Market 2012-2016
- Global Photonic Sensor Market 2012-2016
- Global Smart Sensor Market 2012-2016
- Global Thermal Imaging Market 2012-2016
- Global Biometric Readers Market 2012-2016
- Global Biometric Readers Market 2012-2016
- Global Fiber Optic Patch Cords Market 2011-2015
- Global Laser Technology Market 2012-2016
- Global Temperature Sensor Market 2011-2015
- Global Wearable Wireless Sensor Market 2011-2015
- Optical Fiber Cable Market in China 2011-2015
- Global Passive Optical Network Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Global Photoelectric Sensor Market 2011-2015
- Global Spectacle Lense Market
- Global Thermometer Market
- Spectacle Lense Market in Africa
- Spectacle Lense Market in Americas
- Spectacle Lense Market in Argentina
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.