Studie - What Consumers Want: Mortgages and Personal Loans in Brazil 2010
Datamonitor3 / 2011
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
This slide deck provides direct answers to the important questions regarding consumers’ behaviour towards Financial Services products. This series of reports provides country specific data, set against a global backdrop, to ensure the reader knows What Consumers Want in their area of Financial Services.
Features and benefits
* The brief highlights the key findings of Datamonitor's FS Consumer Insight survey for the mortgages and personal loans market in Brazil
* Answers to key questions are provided such as product penetration, channel of choice, reasons for product & provider choice and important attributes.
* The slide deck also presents data across income and age groups to strengthen and deepen insight, ensuring analysis is relevant to every sector.
There is a much smaller proportion of consumers in Brazil who have a mortgage compared to the average globally; only 3.5% compared to 24.5%.
The ability to make over or under make payments is also more valued in the Brazilian mortgage market. 20.0% of Brazilian consumers looked for a mortgage with this criteria compared to 16.5% of consumers globally.
A low interest rate is the most important factor for consumers choosing a specific personal loan. This is even more important within the Brazilian market than it is globally, with 60.5% compared to 45.4%.
Your key questions answered
* This slide pack provides data essential for FS providers wishing to better understand the needs and demands of their customers.
* Uncover white space opportunities across geographies, product sectors, channels and technologies.
* Better understand the 'size of the prize' dictated by consumer choice and verify or challenge internal assumptions via an independent source.
WHAT CONSUMERS WANT
Channel of choice
Motivation for choosing that particular product
- Consumer Lending in the United Arab Emirates
- Consumer Lending in Denmark
- Consumer Lending in Malaysia
- Consumer Lending in the US
- Consumer Lending in Indonesia
- Consumer Lending in Morocco
- Consumer Lending in Portugal
- Consumer Lending in Romania
- Consumer Lending in Russia
- Consumer Lending in Spain
- Australia Iron Ore Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020 – Trends, Major Projects and Competitive Landscape
- Australia Uranium Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Major Projects, and Competitive Landscape
- Consumer Lending in Australia
- Consumer Lending in Austria
- Consumer Lending in Canada
- Consumer Lending in Chile
- Consumer Lending in China
- Consumer Lending in Colombia
- Consumer Lending in Egypt
- Consumer Lending in Greece
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.