Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware Market 2011-2014
Technavio2 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware Market 2011-2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., Oracle Corp., Microsoft Corp., Software AG, and TIBCO Software Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware Market 2011-2014
TechNavio today launched its report Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware Market 2011-2014 and is based on an in-depth study covering the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC region. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the key trends impacting this regional market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s IT Services team said, 'Middleware solutions are the key to maximizing the processes and applications that drive business. By enabling integration of applications, services and platforms, an effective middleware design can help deliver several benefits. It enables the conception and provisioning of services, processes and linked assets to enhance service reuse. This significantly reduces lag between the business needs and IT deliverables.”
According to the report, the demand for middleware is increasing and service providers are looking for available resources and alternatives to meet this demand. There is an increase in merger and acquisition activities as well as strategic alliance among firms; and this strategy would be beneficial for the major market players looking to grab market share and add specific domain knowledge in their arsenal. Also, acquiring more companies will help them increase their delivery capabilities and have better access to the rapidly growing market.
The report also discusses key challenges impacting this market including the emergence of open source middleware.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Market Trends
11. Key Vendor Analysis
11.1 IBM Corp.
11.2 Oracle Corp.
11.3 Microsoft Corp.
11.4 Software AG
11.5 TIBCO Software Inc.
12. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware Market 2010—2014 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Macro Area Segmentation of Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware Market 2010
Exhibit 3: Macro Area Segmentation of Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware Market 2014
Exhibit 4: Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware Market by Geographical Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 5: Market Share of Key Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware Vendors 2010
- Global GIS Engineering Applications Market 2012-2016
- Global Plant Design and Engineering Applications Market 2012-2016
- Global Network Applications and Software Market 2012-2016
- Global Mobile Applications Market 2011-2015
- Global Automatic Speech Recognition Applications Market 2011-2015
- Global SaaS Market 2011-2015
- Global Business Intelligence Tools Market 2010-2014
- Global Customer Relationship Management Software Market 2011-2014
- Global Enterprise Mobile Point-of-sale Hardware Market 2010-2014
- Global Operational Risk Management Market 2010-2014
- Global Remote Sensing Technology Market 2011-2014
- Global Service-oriented Architecture Market 2010-2014
- Global SOA Governance Market 2011-2014
- Record Management Market in the US 2010-2014
- SOA Market in North America 2010-2014
- Global Dynamic Enterprise Publishing Software Market 2010–2014
- Global Enterprise 2.0 Technologies Market 2010-2014
- Global Enterprise Marketing Management Software Market 2010–2014
- Global High-performance Computing Server Market 2010–2014
- Global Mobile Device Management Enterprise Software Market 2010–2014
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.