Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Print Market 2011-2015
Technavio4 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global Print Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it discusses the Global Print market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Canon Inc., Hewlett-Packard Co., Fujifilm Holdings Corp. and Ricoh Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Print Market 2011—2015
TechNavio today launched its Global Print Market 2011—2015 report based on an in-depth study covering the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the present and the future landscape of the market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s IT Services team said, 'Digitalization has become an emerging trend in the printing process. This has adversely affected the traditional printing process. The adoption rate of digitalization in printing processes is faster in emerging countries such as China and India compared to other countries. Increased adoption of digital printing has led to the development of hybrid printing technology that includes both conventional and digital printing processes. Digital printing segment will be experiencing a huge growth in 2011—2015. Though the Digital Printing segment is growing at a fast pace, it is still a niche segment that cannot overtake the Conventional Printing segment in the short to medium term.”
According to the report, commercial printing accounts for the highest market share in the Global Print market. Currently, organizations are satisfying their major printing needs through commercial printing. With the growing competition and the need to improve customer satisfaction, enterprises have increased their spending on marketing activities. Therefore, the increasing adoption of commercial printing to improve marketing activities drives the Global Print market.
The report also reveals that the printing of newspapers, magazines, and business communications is vulnerable to the threat posed by new-age media.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd., publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Canon Inc.
14.2 Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP)
14.3 Fujifilm Holdings Corp.
14.4 Ricoh Co. Ltd.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Print Market 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Print Market by Print Product Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 3: Global Print Market by Print Process Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Global Print Market by Print Process Segmentation 2015
Exhibit 5: Global Print Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 6: Global Print Market by Geographical Segmentation 2015
Exhibit 7: Global Print Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- Computer und zugehörige Dienste in Mexiko: ISIC 72
- Computer und zugehörige Dienste in Kanada: ISIC 72
- Computer und zugehörige Dienste in Spanien: ISIC 72
- Global Procurement Outsourcing Market 2012-2016
- Global Software Testing System Integrator Market 2012-2016
- Global Governance, Risk and Compliance Platform Market 2012-2016
- Global Software Testing Services Market in Telecom Sector 2012-2016
- Helpdesk Outsourcing Market in North America 2012-2016
- Mobile Edugame Market in North America 2012-2016
- Central Government ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Computer und zugehörige Dienste in China: ISIC 72
- Computer und zugehörige Dienste in Deutschland: ISIC 72
- Defense ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Education ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Global Virtual Goods Market 2012-2016
- Global Virtual Goods Market 2012-2016
- Healthcare ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Local Government ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Policing/Justice ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Transport ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.