Marktanalyse - Global IT Service Market 2010–2014
Technavio1 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global IT Service Market 2010—2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global IT Service market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., Hewlett-Packard Co., Fujitsu Ltd., and Accenture
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global IT Service Market 2010—2014
TechNavio today published its report Global IT Service Market 2010—2014 based on an in-depth study covering the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aids decision makers’ understanding of the roadmap of this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s IT Services team said, 'Cloud computing is all about accessing computing resources operated by a third-party provider in usually more than one data center location. With minimal up-front investment, cloud-computing provides pay-per-use billing model. ‘Cloud computing’ has been the buzz word for some time now in the Technology sector. With increasing awareness among customers about its advantages, service providers are increasingly looking at developing capabilities in cloud computing.”
According to the report, unlike the large IT consulting firms, small IT consulting firms provide companies with solutions that are tailor made in accordance with their requirements. These small IT consulting firms provide services to companies in the growing SME sector, which are overlooked by the large IT consulting firms. This has helped the IT Consulting market to capture the rapidly growing SME sector.
The report also discusses one of the key challenges includes uncertain recoveries of certain markets post-recession.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Market Trends
11. Key Vendor Analysis
11.1 IBM Corp.
11.2 Hewlett-Packard Co.
11.3 Fujitsu Ltd.
12. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global IT Service Market 2010—2014 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global IT Service Market by Geographical Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 3: Global IT Service Market by Vendor Segmentation 2010
- Global Procurement Outsourcing Market 2012-2016
- Global Software Testing System Integrator Market 2012-2016
- Global Governance, Risk and Compliance Platform Market 2012-2016
- Global Software Testing Services Market in Telecom Sector 2012-2016
- Helpdesk Outsourcing Market in North America 2012-2016
- Mobile Edugame Market in North America 2012-2016
- Central Government ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Defense ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Education ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Global Virtual Goods Market 2012-2016
- Global Virtual Goods Market 2012-2016
- Healthcare ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Local Government ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Policing/Justice ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Transport ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Global Digital Recording Music Market 2012-2016
- Global e-Learning Market 2012-2016
- Global Hardware and Software Support Services Market 2012-2016
- IT Market in the Nordic Region 2012-2016
- Global Document Outsourcing Market 2012-2016
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.