Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global IT Market 2011-2015
Technavio4 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global IT Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. It covers the landscape of the global IT market and examines its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Hewlett Packard Co., Samsung Electronics Co., IBM Corp.,
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global IT Market 2011—2015
TechNavio today launched its Global IT Market 2011—2015 report based on an in-depth study covering the Americas, and the EMEA and the APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the present and the future landscape of the market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s IT Services team said; 'Traditional desktops are being replaced by the increased use of thin-client devices in the form of tablet PCs and smartphones that have gained popularity in developing as well as developed economies. Mobile computing reduces the need for costly operating system processors and storage space. The Global IT market seems to be revolutionized by the adoption of cloud computing on a mass scale across geographical boundaries.”
According to the report, the rapid development of ecosystems around cloud computing services has the potential to bring operational efficiency, reliability, and productivity. With the further advancement in cloud computing technology, data security and management issues will subside. The growth of the Global IT market will be catalyzed by the adoption of cloud computing services in one form or another by a majority of the Fortune 1000 companies, followed by SMEs.
Further, the report also discusses that unstable global economic recovery is a major challenge hindering the growth of the Global IT market.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Hewlett-Packard Co.
14.2 IBM Corp.
14.3 Microsoft Corp.
14.4 Dell Inc.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global IT Market 2011—2015 (US$ trillion)
Exhibit 2: Global IT Market by Macro Area Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 3: Global IT Market by End-user Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Global IT Services Segment 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 5: Global IT Hardware Segment 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 6: Global IT Software Segment 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 7: Global IT Software Segment by Key Products 2011
Exhibit 8: Global IT Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 9: Global IT Software Segment by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 10: Global IT Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- Global Procurement Outsourcing Market 2012-2016
- Global Software Testing System Integrator Market 2012-2016
- Global Governance, Risk and Compliance Platform Market 2012-2016
- Global Software Testing Services Market in Telecom Sector 2012-2016
- Helpdesk Outsourcing Market in North America 2012-2016
- Mobile Edugame Market in North America 2012-2016
- Central Government ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Defense ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Education ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Global Virtual Goods Market 2012-2016
- Global Virtual Goods Market 2012-2016
- Healthcare ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Local Government ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Policing/Justice ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Transport ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Global Digital Recording Music Market 2012-2016
- Global e-Learning Market 2012-2016
- Global Hardware and Software Support Services Market 2012-2016
- IT Market in the Nordic Region 2012-2016
- Global Document Outsourcing Market 2012-2016
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.