Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Business and IT Consulting Service Market 2011-2014
Technavio2 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, Global Business and IT Consulting Service Market 2011—2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Business and IT Consulting Service market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd., PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Accenture.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report - Global Business and IT Consulting Service Market 2011-2014
TechNavio today launched its report Global Business and IT Consulting Service Market 2011-2014 based on an in-depth study. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the present and the future landscape of the Global Business and IT Consulting Service market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s IT Services team said, 'Organizations are increasingly using social computing tools for recruitment and broad-based knowledge management initiatives, which is expected to result in more cost- and time-efficient collaboration across global workforces. Firms worldwide are progressively tapping into social networking sites and internet searches to screen potential talents and experienced staff, and also to carry out background checks to gain insights into the personalities and past and present activities of potential and existing employees. Using social networks as a recruitment tool is set to become a standard element of HR procedures in the future. ”
According to the report, global companies have to deal with issues such as expanding carbon footprints, rising energy bills, and other environmental issues, hence it is expected that green IT consulting will flourish into a lucrative business. In green IT consulting, a baseline of energy usage and carbon footprint is created, then detailed roadmaps for specific green IT initiatives such as procurement are developed, and specific technologies for virtualization are implemented.
The report also discusses that one external challenge that affects consultancy service companies is the fluctuation in currency rates, which can adversely affect revenue generation and overall profitability of the market.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Market Trends
11. Key Vendor Analysis
11.1 Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd.
11.2 IBM Corp.
12. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Business and IT Consulting Service Market 2010—2014 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Business and IT Consulting Service Market by Geographical Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 3: Global Business and IT Consulting Service Market by Vendor Segmentation 2010
- Global Procurement Outsourcing Market 2012-2016
- Global Software Testing System Integrator Market 2012-2016
- Global Governance, Risk and Compliance Platform Market 2012-2016
- Global Software Testing Services Market in Telecom Sector 2012-2016
- Helpdesk Outsourcing Market in North America 2012-2016
- Mobile Edugame Market in North America 2012-2016
- Central Government ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Defense ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Education ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Global Virtual Goods Market 2012-2016
- Global Virtual Goods Market 2012-2016
- Healthcare ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Local Government ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Policing/Justice ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Transport ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market
- Global Digital Recording Music Market 2012-2016
- Global e-Learning Market 2012-2016
- Global Hardware and Software Support Services Market 2012-2016
- IT Market in the Nordic Region 2012-2016
- Global Document Outsourcing Market 2012-2016
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.