Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Public Cloud Services Market 2011-2015
Technavio3 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, Global Public Cloud Services Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Public Cloud Services market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Salesforce.com, Microsoft Corp., Google Inc., and Cisco Systems Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Public Cloud Services Market 2010—2015
TechNavio today launched its report Global Public Cloud Services Market 2010—2015 based on an in-depth study. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the present and the future landscape of the Global Public Cloud Services market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Data Centers team said, 'The main reason companies are implementing cloud services is to minimize costs. Cloud services also facilitate the access of a mobile workforce to computing resources. SMEs, which have limited capital to invest in storage, are finding cloud services an attractive option. They might also be short of capital to maintain an efficient IT department and hence the cloud is a great alternative. The pay-per-use model permits them to invest only when needed and only the amount that is needed. Cloud ERP solutions have tools to extend the application and have built-in analytics. SMEs are slowly adopting public cloud services, as per the requirements.”
According to the report, one of the main drivers of the Global Public Cloud Services market is the requirement to reduce the overall cost of IT applications. With growing technological advancements and increased implementation of technologies in businesses, there is a surge in the annual IT application purchase and management costs for many organizations. As a result, many end-users are adopting public cloud services to install and manage cloud applications at reduced cost.
Further, the report also discusses that one of the major challenges confronting the Global Public Cloud Services market is the growing concern regarding data security.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.2 Microsoft Corp.
14.3 Google Inc.
14.4 Cisco Systems Inc.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Public Cloud Services Market 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Public Cloud Services Market by Product Segmentation 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 3: Global Cloud Service Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Global Cloud Service Market by Geographical Segmentation 2015
Exhibit 5: Global Public Cloud Services Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011—2015
- SMB Cloud Market in the APAC Region 2012-2016
- Global Cloud Systems Management Software Market 2012-2016
- Global Cloud Storage Gateway Market 2012-2016
- Global Public Cloud Market 2012-2016
- Small and Medium-sized Business Cloud Market in the US 2012-2016
- Cloud-based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Market in the US 2012-2016
- Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market 2012-2016
- Global Data Center Outsourcing Market 2011-2015
- Global Enterprise 2.0 Market 2012-2016
- Global Private Cloud Market 2012-2016
- Global Cloud-based VDI Market 2012-2016
- Global Cloud Virtualization Software Market 2011-2015
- Global Containerized Data Center Market 2011-2015
- Global Data Center Application Delivery Controller Market 2011-2015
- Global Cloud-based Storage Market 2011-2015
- Cloud Computing Market in India 2011-2015
- Cloud-based VDI Market in Europe 2011-2015
- Cloud-based VDI Market in France 2011-2015
- Global Cloud Equipment Market 2011-2015
- Cloud Services Adoption Market in the EMEA Region-Survey Report 2011
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.